Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > where are all the listings?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
where are all the listings? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2017, 05:06 AM #1
yahooman

yahooman has a spectacular aura aboutyahooman has a spectacular aura aboutyahooman has a spectacular aura aboutyahooman has a spectacular aura aboutyahooman has a spectacular aura about
where are all the listings?

there are no seeds on seedbay,what gives?
yahooman is online now Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 05:10 AM #2
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
Problems with trolls

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=343200

Peace GG
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 11:56 AM #3
oldpink
Comfortably Numb

oldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant future
there will be more listings this week

OP

shine on 11/07/06

"Like Rick, I don't find it easy to express my feelings in words, but I loved him and will miss him enormously".David Gilmour Monday 15th September 2008

Gypsy is finally Free
oldpink is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:48 PM #4
beanz,n

beanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to behold
beanz,n is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2017, 06:10 PM #5
oldpink
Comfortably Numb

oldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant futureoldpink has a brilliant future
more lists up today
will be doing more as I get more stock checked & counted

OP

shine on 11/07/06

"Like Rick, I don't find it easy to express my feelings in words, but I loved him and will miss him enormously".David Gilmour Monday 15th September 2008

Gypsy is finally Free
oldpink is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2017, 06:25 PM #6
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
Hey there friends at Seedbay...I have several auctions I won over the last few months. I have been trying to reach someone via email in regards to paying with Western Union transfer, with no reply. Can you help me with this Old Pink? Can I send you a private message, as I am not even sure the auction winning seeds are still available? Before I send payment I was hoping I could get a confirmation.

Glad to see things seem to be stocking back up..I really like Seedbay

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

If you want peace, you'll never get it with violence. -John Lennon

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain
D3pthCharg3 is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2017, 07:24 PM #7
oldpink
Comfortably Numb

D3pthCharg3 drop me a PM I'll get you the details

OP

shine on 11/07/06

Gypsy is finally Free
oldpink is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2017, 03:35 PM #8
oldpink
Comfortably Numb

Load of Karma genetic's listed up today

OP

shine on 11/07/06

Gypsy is finally Free
oldpink is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2017, 10:32 AM #9
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant future
OP has listed up my gear again - thanks OP! - i will restock the Bluedigiberry and send a couple of new lines in the next week or so.

VG

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2017, 07:05 PM #10
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
So is OP on a holiday? He doesn't seem to be active/answering PMs in the last week or so...

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

If you want peace, you'll never get it with violence. -John Lennon

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain
D3pthCharg3 is offline Quote