Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Cannabiogen > 2017 Auto CBG COCO GROW INDOORS

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Twilight Labs
2017 Auto CBG COCO GROW INDOORS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-31-2017, 01:12 PM #11
ULMW

ULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of light
May 31

Updates. Started shooting up in flowering and filling out also. The taller expression suffered some thrips so I washed her down and repotted and she has now recovered nicely. Today I defoliated them both as they are only under a 250W MH so I wish to expose the buds as much as possible. Has been a bit crampt in there recently as I popped two new Ace Fems and same time have 5 cuttings from my April plants that are also floroushing without much attention.
The second Auto CBG was taking her time in veg but then suddenly just blew up and expanded outwards as well as pushed up a bit. She is still the squat one of the two but has some lovely budsites already forming and an overall great health and vigor.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cannabiogen AUTO CBG .jpg
Views:	20
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	414482 Click image for larger version

Name:	CANNABIOGEN AUTO CBG.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	414483
ULMW is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-02-2017, 02:47 PM #12
ULMW

ULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of lightULMW is a glorious beacon of light
JUNE 2

Lovely little bud sites developing.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Cannabiogen Auto CBG Taller June 2017.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	414792 Click image for larger version

Name:	Cannabiogen Auto CBG June 2017.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	414793
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2017, 07:44 PM #13
ULMW

JUNE 12

Great resin development on these ladies already. Quite a strong sativa aroma already there. The taller of the two I have has suffered quite a lot since the thrips caused me to repot her and start again in a sterilized pot and fesh coco. She took three days only to fully recover. Since then she has been bud building.
The shorter and bushier of the two has had no thrips issues and is a slower paced lady in the bud developing works they are now doing.
Due to space issues and the growing aroma issue I have moved these two into my flowering tent and are from now til harvest under a 600W HPS
Really love these Autos and the ease at which they grow is very nice. Not quite a 70 day finish from seed for this plant but not so far off. Maybe 4 weeks more?.I guess...
Am just watching and checking and enjoying.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Cannabiogen Auto Cbg bud       .jpg
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	416267 Click image for larger version

Name:	Auto CBG Bud.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	416268 Click image for larger version

Name:	AUTO CBG BUDSITE .jpg
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	416269 Click image for larger version

Name:	AUTO CBG.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	416270 Click image for larger version

Name:	CANNABIOGEN AUTO CBG JUNE 2017.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	416271

Name:	CANNABIOGEN AUTO CBG.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	416272 Click image for larger version

Name:	ACE AND CANNABIOGEN TENT FLOWERING CYCLE.jpg
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	416273
ULMW is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-13-2017, 08:57 AM #14
Dr.King

Dr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ULMW View Post
Great resin development on these ladies already. Quite a strong sativa aroma already there. The taller of the two I have has suffered quite a lot since the thrips caused me to repot her and start again in a sterilized pot and fesh coco. She took three days only to fully recover. Since then she has been bud building.
The shorter and bushier of the two has had no thrips issues and is a slower paced lady in the bud developing works they are now doing.
Due to space issues and the growing aroma issue I have moved these two into my flowering tent and are from now til harvest under a 600W HPS
Really love these Autos and the ease at which they grow is very nice. Not quite a 70 day finish from seed for this plant but not so far off. Maybe 4 weeks more?.I guess...
Am just watching and checking and enjoying.
Very nice looking plants ULMW . The structure of the auto CBG is just top notch that I have seen from all the pheno types, very stable. I will be purchasing a few packs of these for a very quick Sativa turn around until I can grow Landrace ones. Even 12 weeks total is nothing for the size of them plants, only 3 months for top notch cannabis and probably some of the biggest autos I've seen to date.

I'd say another 4 weeks at least maybe more, depends on your taste as well. Looking forward to seeing more of your updates and reports, thanks for sharing. Happy growing.
Dr.King is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2017, 07:46 PM #15
ULMW

Dr King,
Thanks for dropping in and for the kind words. Yes these autos restore my faith in auto strains. They are very easy to work with. Am sure if you tried them under various grow mediums you would yield massive amounts too. I will be running the remaining seeds I have for the same quick turn round sativa special! Also keen to try Aces first Auto too. Both Cannabiogen and Ace are really wonderful seed companies and great breeders. Happy growing to you too! Will keep posting updates.
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 03:18 PM #16
ULMW

JUNE 19

Both plants doing really well. Have flushed Auto #1 she is soon ready. Auto#2 Still 3 weeks to go.
Auto #1 has an amazing berry like aroma that wafts each time the tent is opened. Smells so sweet like a jam!
Resin production is focus of both plants now and I am loving the weight gain they are showing also.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CANNABIOGEN AUTO CBG #1 flushing.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	417213 Click image for larger version

Name:	CANNABIOGEN AUTO CBG #2.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	417214 Click image for larger version

Name:	Cannabiogen Auto CBG 1.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	417215 Click image for larger version

Name:	CANNABIOGEN AUTO CBG 1 .jpg
Views:	19
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	417216 Click image for larger version

Name:	CANNABIOGEN AUTO CBG #2 JUNE 2017.jpg
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	417217

Name:	AUTO CBG #2 CANNABIOGEN JUNE 2017.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	417218
ULMW is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 04:58 PM #17
Koondense

Koondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of lightKoondense is a glorious beacon of light
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Looking very good,
give them a bit more time, both will put on some more weight and resin in the coming weeks. I would start flushing #1 in a week at least, maybe still 10 days of feed.
But that's me; they will surely be great in the end, judging by these pictures.

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2017, 07:28 PM #18
ULMW

JUNE 26

Auto CBG #1 is down at 80days Auto CBG#2 is continuing to add weight and resin as expected I will give her another 2wks before harvest.
The perfume these ladies emit is pure joy! Blackcurrent leaves and fruity resins flood the air and the sticky sticky resin on these buds and leaves tells me that it is going to be a pleasing smoke.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Cannabiogen Auto CBG #2  June 2017  .jpg
Views:	31
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	418143 Click image for larger version

Name:	Cannabiogen Auto CBG #2  83Days.jpg
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	418147 Click image for larger version

Name:	AUTO CBG # 2 .jpg
Views:	19
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	418148 Click image for larger version

Name:	CANNABIOGEN AUTO CBG#2 JUNE 2017             .jpg
Views:	21
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	418149 Click image for larger version

Name:	AUTO CBG #2 JUNE 2017 .jpg
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	418150

Name:	CANNABIOGEN AUTO CBG #1 BUDS JUNE 2017 HARVEST.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	418151 Click image for larger version

Name:	CANNABIOGEN AUTO CBG #1 JUNE 2017 BUDS.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	418152 Click image for larger version

Name:	CANNABIOGEN AUTO CBG #1 BUDSHOT JUNE 2017.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	418153
ULMW is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:34 AM #19
ULMW

Early days sample of the Auto CBG #1 which I felt was the more PCK dominant.
I rolled a couple of the buds today into a prayer stick (Ital Spliff)
( no mix!) and had a lovely cup of espresso coffee and listened to some Burning Spear on my stereo.
What grabbed me first is the structure of the buds is very tight and petite versions of both adult parents. The smell on the buds is rich aromatic and resinous fine Black Pakistani hashish and a blend of pungent well pronounced fruity aromas such as black current leaves and some overly ripe citrus flecks too. Wonderfully complex. As I light the prayer stick and draw in the pure and rich herb smoke I find it superbly smooth. An element of vanila is present too. Overwhelming fruityness of the blackcurrent leaves and ripe citrus explode upon the senses like a flood of flavor. This upon exhale releases the velvety creamyness of that PCK Black hash flavor. Wow! this just gets better and better. It smells fantastic like a huge session of hash smoking the Finest Pakistani Black has been going on for some time! Sime pungent aromas but I like it! Oh and with black espresso coffee it brings out that damp wet soil and classic hash profile to the maximum. (Just My own opinion)
It is very more-ish and I smoked the entire Prayer stick and finished my coffee blissed out and craving perhaps one more....It has been a long time since I woke and felt this lovely fine hashish vibe. The thai element here is a creeper as just when you are thinking about the wonderful fine black hashish aromas and berries in this smoke your mind begins to wonder about where is that Thai influence? It trickles in to start and takes your mind up and outwards to all kinds of new dynamics and higher realms. Highly pleasant not at all a racy Thai experience but subline elevation of mind and spirit in this well balanced well rounded body effect and head effect. I am feeling it nicely an hour later which is a good sign. Usually my tolerance gets too adjusted too quickly and I struggle to regain medical benefits in some strains. Hence I try keep a vsriety of medi suns in my garden of life. Variety is the spice of life, so I hear people say. I think I will grow these Autos again at least once a year just to add some variety and to enjoy this great flavor explosion and all round pleasant buzz/high/stone.
Thanks Cannabiogen for this one!!
ULMW is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2017, 03:09 PM #20
ULMW

JULY 10

Thai Expression. Takes longer but had more weight at harvest.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CANNABIOGEN AUTO CBG JULY 2017 .jpg
Views:	28
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	419720 Click image for larger version

Name:	AUTO CBG Thai Expression.jpg
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	419721 Click image for larger version

Name:	Cannabiogen Auto CBG buds.jpg
Views:	17