Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Marc Emery arrested again

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Next Light Systems for LED lights
Marc Emery arrested again Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2017, 05:26 PM #31
solofoe

solofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of light
I've watched cannabis culture once or twice and have seen this canuck popping up on t.v. here and there in the U.S. this thread was very insightful... on Looks/vibe alone he gives me the heebs.
solofoe is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:31 PM #32
YetiOG

YetiOG is a jewel in the roughYetiOG is a jewel in the roughYetiOG is a jewel in the roughYetiOG is a jewel in the roughYetiOG is a jewel in the roughYetiOG is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by solofoe View Post
I've watched cannabis culture once or twice and have seen this canuck popping up on t.v. here and there in the U.S. this thread was very insightful... on Looks/vibe alone he gives me the heebs.
Yeah Marc is useless. From a Canadian I'm telling you your insight is right about him
YetiOG is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 03:25 PM #33
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness is on a distinguished road
Well first off Marc Emery is a rat he was looking at life in prison in the USA but he got 5 years!!! Here is a direct quote from him originally posted on his forum but he has deleted it since of course many people saved the post.

Quote:
. Marc Emery: First of all, we are not losing customers at all. We have never had so much interest in the seeds we sell. Any problems experienced can be dealt with if the complainants stay polite, but once they become abusive or begin posting heated, crazed rhetoric, then we terminate any interest in dealing with that person.

I find this abusive behaviour unfathomable considering we have their address and pertinent details of what they are doing but somehow feel they can abuse us and provoke us. I wouldn't be doing that to anyone I had sent written proof to that I was growing marijuana/requesting marijuana seeds.

Fortunately, we have never had to resort to dealing severly with miscreants who don't understand their self-incrimination.
He also didn't get extradited he turned himself in so Canada couldn't take his assets. He also sang like a bird with all the personal information he saved as he was looking at life in federal prison.

Of course life is very harsh for what he did but he shouldn't have ratted on all his customers putting even more people in federal prison for a victimless crime.

Marc Emery is not the type of activist I want guy does everything possible to get media coverage and he is a known rat.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 11:00 PM #34
Sorceror

Sorceror will become famous soon enough
I never knew he was such a ****. Glad I never gave him any of my business.
Sorceror is offline Quote