in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > weed in cambodia

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Female Seeds for Fine Cannabis Genetics
weed in cambodia Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2016, 07:09 PM #181
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
Sounds like divine smoke. Hope you find it again. I have learned the hard way many many times. I now clone everything, just in case. Thanks for sharing your experiences with Cambodian herb!
Lester Beans is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-12-2016, 07:19 PM #182
Gelado`

Gelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really nice
I love this stuff. Just smoked a bowl of the first Cambodian girl. She was pretty heavily seeded, but she's still GREAT smoke. Really tasty and sweet aroma too. Lovely! Not too potent, but definitely does the job. I can't believe how much better it is indoor grown than it was when purchased. Wish I could grow monsters outdoors...

My Ice Cream Shoppe

Ice Cream, Skunk, Satori and Afghani (Current Grow)
Gelado` is offline Quote

Old 03-12-2016, 09:27 PM #183
daneye

daneye will become famous soon enough
These first two pictures are the two different buds i managed to get from the same tuk tuk driver in Siem Reap. Perfectly dried and cured, wonderful to smoke and extremely potent, wasn't able to get any information about its source/location. The cannabis in the second picture was the better of the two and in turn also the best I enjoyed during my entire stay ! Saw the wares of some other dealers/ tuk tuk drivers and there was a lot of substandard quality on offer as well it seems. Luck of the draw i guess

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=1574892

Next are the buds i acquired on otres beach in Sihanoukville, similar in quality to the Siem reap purchases but it seemed to have more of the typical racey sativa high going on. I was informed it was grown in the neighboring regions of kampot (a region famous for the growing of its uniqely fragrant kampot peppercorns).

daneye is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2016, 05:14 PM #184
Speula

Speula is a jewel in the roughSpeula is a jewel in the roughSpeula is a jewel in the roughSpeula is a jewel in the roughSpeula is a jewel in the roughSpeula is a jewel in the roughSpeula is a jewel in the rough
Nice..thanks for sharing these lovely sativas!!

Old 03-26-2016, 08:01 AM #185
cannabistourist

cannabistourist is on a distinguished road
where to buy weed at Koh kong

Hello, thank you for the photos, I feel like to go to Koh kong soon. Do you know where to buy a good one like yours ? Thanks again.
cannabistourist is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2016, 07:05 PM #186
Gelado`

Gelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really nice
It seems there's a lot of nice pot around Cambodia right now. Got two bags in Phnom Penh last week--one had several seeds per bud, and the other had fewer. Great taste and greener and more potent than what I got in Siem Reap last year. Maybe 10g a bag, and I got two bags for $25! Brought back the beans, so I have enough Cambodian genetics to last me quite a while now! And I'll probably take clones too.

My Ice Cream Shoppe

Gelado` is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-29-2016, 06:51 PM #187
cannabistourist

cannabistourist is on a distinguished road
Photos please <3
cannabistourist is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2016, 04:59 AM #188
Gelado`

The stuff I bought looks much the same as the stuff daneye posted above. My homegrown Cambodian is a lot fluffier, though, and has visible trichs. A lot more potency too! I brought back what I had left of the bud, too. I couldn't toss it knowing how long it takes to flower and how low the yield is indoors!

My Ice Cream Shoppe

Gelado` is offline Quote