Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Poll: Grow of the Season – Winter 2012/2013

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
View Poll Results: Vote for the Grow Of the Season - Winter 2012/2013
gettogro - New 6 plant Gettotree setup 33 14.29%
PuReKnOwLeDgE - 30 Sour Bubble Trees, 20 Gallon Smartpots, 10K Sealed 87 37.66%
Tonygreen - Tonys Tent or The Escape From The Closet of DOOM 3 1.30%
jackmayoffer - 3 weeks in with Aptus shits blowing up around here.. 86 37.23%
Tonatiuh - Please DO Feed the Bears! 10 4.33%
foomar - MBS outcrosses ...... 5 2.16%
Adrift - watch me grow day and night! 18k 7 3.03%
Voters: 231. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Grow of the Season – Winter 2012/2013 Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2013, 07:16 AM #41
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
that was a nail biter

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2013, 06:58 AM #42
vaporize13

vaporize13 is on a distinguished road
I vote for jackmayoffer couldnt figure it out so ill post it here
vaporize13 is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2013, 07:55 PM #43
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
^you missed the poll, you made a dead even tie bro. lol

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:26 AM #44
Dopeboy668

Dopeboy668 will become famous soon enoughDopeboy668 will become famous soon enoughDopeboy668 will become famous soon enough
Damn, I missed the poll. My choice woulda been PureKnowledge though.
Dopeboy668 is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2013, 06:13 AM #45
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
The next contest is up, lets get some new entries of your favorites for the spring guys!

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2013, 05:37 AM #46
jackmayoffer

jackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to beholdjackmayoffer is a splendid one to behold
I vote Tonygreen....

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2013, 12:56 AM #47
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
Hey Jack, havent talked to you in a month or more, I hadn't thought to check how you've been, sorry for that, I hope all is well and am happy someone is thinking of me, cheers.

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

Old 07-29-2015, 02:46 AM #48
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Found this again, had a good laugh that when I got nominated for gotm I was up against my Idol and teacher PK. LOL

What a smack down!

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD