Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at Seedbay
Thread Closed
YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2015, 02:51 PM #201
Jahnice
thicker skin in training

Jahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to all

i put the 4 plants under 4 florescents and gave them all a good feeding with some
organic ferts, then crossed my fingers and hoped for the best.....

that is where things went all 'pear shaped'.

the next day when i checked the cabinet, the larger of the yogi clones labeled SD1 (sour diesel) was totally flopped over and gasping for breath.
the other 3 plants looked good.

i was still an optimist though and i gave it a chance to perk back up.
well anyway, the other day when i checked up on the girls, the 3 healthy ones were looking great, new leaves, good colour, etc. but the SD1 had almost bit the dust.

so, still one contender you say....

this is where i need your help. i wanted to put the remaining 3 plants under the 400W in the cabinet to flower for the challenge but i am thinking twice about it now.
we will be in Amsterdam for the 420 next weekend and gone for 5 days.
should i just go for the yogi challenge and hope for the best or should i grow them out into proper sized plants,
in proper sized pot,
and do it like a 'normal person' would do?
i left the remaining yogi cup without water for 4 days last week and it was still ok under the florescents but i am worried that the stronger light will dry it out faster.

i know that they will not be finished by your may 28 end date anyway but i just wanted to try it and see what happens.
the clones were the runts from a friend and going to be garbaged, and i can always get more.

what do you think?

Old 04-14-2015, 04:03 PM #202
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond repute
Looking good, but this is not the right thread if you want to be in the running yogurt cup grow contest. Here is the right thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299191

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.

Old 04-14-2015, 04:22 PM #203
Jahnice
thicker skin in training

Jahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to allJahnice is a name known to all
opps- thanks!

*bummer , what a pain that was to transfer. thanks mr. dynamite

Last edited by Jahnice; 04-14-2015 at 05:10 PM.. Reason: stoner moment

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2015, 03:53 PM #204
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
yhea, to avoid confusion, this thread is closed...

1 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed