What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Madcap day at DMZ.

White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham bruised amid scuffle between reporters and North Korean guards.

Trump thinks new White House press secretary will be “fantastic”

Incoming White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham received bruises when she got caught in the middle of a tussle between U.S. reporters and North Korean security officials during President Donald Trump's trip to the Demilitarized Zone dividing North and South Korea.

Nothing but class I tell ya... :laughing:

Absolem

Conservatives crying about about private companies banning the KKK and other hate groups from their platforms is priceless. If conservatives think these hate groups are so worthwhile then they should start their own platform for these groups.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
And why you should stop fucking your sister...:tiphat:

I'm guessing by the evidence that the thought of dating minorities forces your hand to be nasty that you are a Trump supporter.

Tell you what...

I won't fuck my sister and you must fuck only minorities.

Deal??

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Conservatives crying about about private companies banning the KKK and other hate groups from their platforms is priceless. If conservatives think these hate groups are so worthwhile then they should start their own platform for these groups.

Oh but they have.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Revolution is blocked by tidings of civil war.

And it's obvious no heads will be pulled out of any asses.

Proud Boys are proud to be boys.

Men are standing by to fill the need for real action.

The fight should be focused on the corporate interests but sophomoric pride will render the citizens impotent against real threats to our freedom.

'Boogieman'

:laughing:

Attachments

• then-liberals-dressed-as-vaginas-called-everyo.jpg
    then-liberals-dressed-as-vaginas-called-everyo.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 13
  • everyone-i-dont-like-is-a-nazi-the-emotional-c.jpg
    everyone-i-dont-like-is-a-nazi-the-emotional-c.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 16

'Boogieman'

Revolution is blocked by tidings of civil war.

And it's obvious no heads will be pulled out of any asses.

Proud Boys are proud to be boys.

Men are standing by to fill the need for real action.

The fight should be focused on the corporate interests but sophomoric pride will render the citizens impotent against real threats to our freedom.

LOL, said the demographic who doesn't work for a living and wants to give more power to the government.

Absolem

^^^^^^^ Says the kid who works for Daddy and still lives at home or just moved out less than two years ago.

med4u

Veteran
I'm guessing by the evidence that the thought of dating minorities forces your hand to be nasty that you are a Trump supporter.

Tell you what...

I won't fuck my sister and you must fuck only minorities.

Deal??

Ok...one of your trafficked hoz?
Or jus pick one off the fence?

Status
Not open for further replies.