What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Majority Of Commercially Available CBD Products "Contaminated" With Heavy Metals

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes. I was disappointed to read that as well! One truth one love, one God. The great I Am! Wow! :smoke:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Email I received from Washington's Reserve. Check it out! They do test for heavy metals and pesticides and other impurities!

Anyone know if there is any other full spectrum low temperature spagyric CBD Hemp oil available on the market that are tested for CBD, heavy metals, and pesticides?

With that being said, every single batch of our products is tested by Alex Jones and our ISO Certified lab.

.... cough up the $ and buy an add already.:tiphat:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't understand how it is spam when it DIRECTLY pertains to the subject of the thread.

I demand an explanation Babbabud!

Am I not allowed to recommend a product? This is weird! I'm just trying to contribute to the community. I hope to improve industry standards by promoting tested products. Its about CONSUMER SAFETY. I respect Gypsy, and I don't intend it as spam. The post is only informational, and it is my right to post a recommendation pertaining to the subject of the thread.

Please explain!

Are there any other companies offering CBD Hemp oil tested for CBD content, heavy metals, pesticides, and impurites?

picture.php

Ok now I understand-- "The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants"

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Avoid posting the contact information of product recommendations. Advertisers here deserve respect, and we don't want to promote spam on the forum!

Thanks for explaining Babbabud!

This is why it needs to be made legal nationally... so it can be tested, the bad actors caught and a process in place so it can be developed and made better.

Canada will be way ahead of the rest of us, because instead of serving the richest ****s around, they actually do their JOBS when they show up to work -not just letting the interns polish up bills that were written by big biz.

People's safety is at risk. Snake oil is snake oil... and without proper testing and a process by which those unscrupulous jerks knowingly, (or unknowingly,) poison people or just plain rip them off we have no clear path to better enforcement and peer-reviewed testing.

It just stays a carnival side-show sale.

Ahabicus

also- i imagine there is a TON of 2nds and 3rds and other black market powdery mildew ass schwag feeding the CBD/Extract industry.

nobody wasting A grade flower on that ish..

heard a story about a game officer who started seeing insane numbers of cartel grows on state/fed land in Cali- they ROUTINELY find banned and toxic ferts and pesticides.

after seeing how knee jerk the govt went on bad vape- its scary to imagine how bad this shit could get..

i like to think the toothpaste is out of the tub, but who knows.

Latest posts

Latest posts