What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old school genetics, afghanis and indica

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Who is producing the best old schoolstrains,*specifically afghani crosses with some old school stench. Already have a few orders from Dominion, I know Duke focuses on old school genetics quiet often.*

I am looking for those fast outdoor squat stanky garlic, onion, sweet dirty feet, skunk, hash earth indicas. Back in the day, actually in the early 2ks, a few of us went in together and had great luck with a large sensi seed order, they have tons*of afghani and skunk crosses. How are they today? Still producing the good stuff they did back in the day? Also, thinking about trying out that shiva shanti again, we seen tons of garlic bud phenos come out of that one.*

I wanna go old school in my guerilla run this year, need all the info I can possibly get. Yes I have been doing my own research as well but i want your opinions too..

Go..

Happy Times

Yeah Shiva Shanti was the first thing I thought of when I started reading

How about something heavy on the Chemdawg? Insane Seed Posse?

KyBudz

Hey mountianbudz been wanting to PM
You but don’t have enough posts lol I acquired some “old Kentucky Skunk” seeds and they are growing just like the good ol classic skunks do.. thought about you when I popped them!

KyBudz

Here they are early on mountainbudz

B9472328-51DE-4C81-84EA-691181B16838.jpg

FA92B18E-626F-4742-BE7C-C99C7DFD0320.jpg

KyBudz

^^ above is my Kentucky Skunk collection. Have more old school strains too that’s been growing here for years. Nothing like that Kentucky sinsemilla

kamyo

Veteran
Nirvana has good f2 of oldschool genetics. Nirvana´s NL
View Image

I went this route recently because of my budget. Picked up their Aurora Indica (Afghan/NL) and Sterling Haze (NL/Haze).

Taking a gamble with the somewhat mysterious and unverified genetics, but I'm mostly hoping for a good variety with potential for a keeper in the mix. It's a big assumption, but I'm assuming their NL is an older variety. Also making the assumption that these may or may not be crossed with skunk.

Either way, should be interesting to grow them out. For the price, it was an easy decision for me.

KyBudz

Who is producing the best old schoolstrains,*specifically afghani crosses with some old school stench. Already have a few orders from Dominion, I know Duke focuses on old school genetics quiet often.*

I am looking for those fast outdoor squat stanky garlic, onion, sweet dirty feet, skunk, hash earth indicas. Back in the day, actually in the early 2ks, a few of us went in together and had great luck with a large sensi seed order, they have tons*of afghani and skunk crosses. How are they today? Still producing the good stuff they did back in the day? Also, thinking about trying out that shiva shanti again, we seen tons of garlic bud phenos come out of that one.*

I wanna go old school in my guerilla run this year, need all the info I can possibly get. Yes I have been doing my own research as well but i want your opinions too..

Go..

364A557C-57FB-42B1-9489-169B684CAD6A.jpg

B89F0174-1A30-4E54-86F2-E31B8AFE2CC8.jpg

E2B80BC9-52BF-4F28-A822-C271DCC48094.jpg

CE0A9D46-D8C1-4C92-8EF8-B60008760A39.jpg

Fuckin mouse ate the other 50 of them but here are 6 Afghan X Burmese very stout. Nasty stem rub 🤮

Jammal

I would get these oldschool bombs

Sensi shiva skunk = nl5xsk1

Serious white Russian = ak47xww

Dutch passion euphoria = skunkxskunk

Oldschool dutch sativa choice

Greenhouse Hawaiian snow

Ktaadn

Has anyone tried Homegrown Fantaseeds Afghani in recent years? That was a rugged one with a catpiss-y aroma. I wasn't a fan of the smell but it had good potency and I'm sure some different terps could be found in the line. I don't know if HGF still maintain the line or not. I've seen it available but not sure how fresh the stock is.

Bud Jones

Has anyone tried Homegrown Fantaseeds Afghani in recent years? That was a rugged one with a catpiss-y aroma. I wasn't a fan of the smell but it had good potency and I'm sure some different terps could be found in the line. I don't know if HGF still maintain the line or not. I've seen it available but not sure how fresh the stock is.
Was wondering about HGF too . Their Misty was incredible ..

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I went this route recently because of my budget. Picked up their Aurora Indica (Afghan/NL) and Sterling Haze (NL/Haze).

we bought a shitload of nirvana seeds when we 1st started growing 15+yrs ago - don't remember all we bought but def white widow/rhino/ice n a couple of others... plus their jock horror which is a knockoff of jack herer- their jock was and is still the best weed we ever grew - unfort being old and stupid didn't take a cutting, and grew out 2+ pack of it but never found that lady - also bought a pack of the orig jack herer- nothing even close

and it was a buck or 2 seed... price does not matter... we have bought thousands of $$$ in seeds from all the 'breeders'... and while a few were good, and we took clones, the vast majority were culled after a couple of grows...

Latest posts

Latest posts