What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help me choose a rosin press?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Timewizard appears to have pulled into the lead for high end presses. Ignoring the clowny large companies like PP. Elysian hasn't posted in more than a year.

Lyfespan

Timewizard appears to have pulled into the lead for high end presses. Ignoring the clowny large companies like PP. Elysian hasn't posted in more than a year.

he does great work, awesome mill work as well as great sourcing:tiphat:

EsterEssence

Veteran
Elysian- Sunfire was busy with school and life. I’m not surprised he hasn’t posted, but his press is awesome...

TurboCharged

Hey Ringodoggie, I’m going to be buying some plates in a week dp-rp557. Is there any discounts going on? If it’s not too much trouble for you to look.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
Just got this back from him.....

We will have a Black Friday sale for sure in November.

Presently we are promoting the "Bundle for Savings" discount where we have paired our presses with our popular molds and filters, discount varies between 7-15% depending on the product.

If they only want the caged plate kit, right now our dp-rp557 is on sale for $369 free shipping, normal price is $469. It would be a good time to buy if they are ready =)

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I have the the same thing you are buying in 3x7 and love it. Hope you like yours as well.

You probably already know but depending on where you are you can buy from Amazon, eBay or directly from DabPress.

Enjoy

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I don't use bags so I can't help ya there. But, from what I read, 120/140/160u for flower and 25/40u for dry sift.

benzo

Student of life.

What did you end up purchasing?

Do you recommend it?
Thanks in advance

delerious

I just got the 6-ton from dabpress (with hand pre-press). Be a while before I can test it. Need to figure out where to buy the bags and paper.

I just got the 6-ton from dabpress (with hand pre-press). Be a while before I can test it. Need to figure out where to buy the bags and paper.

If in Europe I definitely could send you in the right direction! If in the US Bags, Paper ect. should be super easy to find online.

Had to deal with finding quality bags and parchment paper a lot in the past :)

delerious

If in Europe I definitely could send you in the right direction! If in the US Bags, Paper ect. should be super easy to find online.

Had to deal with finding quality bags and parchment paper a lot in the past :)

Anything to look for or avoid with parchment paper (chemicals)?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
For parchment paper, go with Costco brand. Kirkland, I believe it's called. Very inexpensive and the best I found after testing 5 or 6 brands. Available online, everywhere. I think... LOL

Anything to look for or avoid with parchment paper (chemicals)?

I'll go with Blacklabelpaper company

expensive but worth the money as I am not pressing tooo much and this paper is the best I could find so far where I life. No supermarkt or shop sells paper good for pressing overhere sadly!

Latest posts

Latest posts