What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EXTENDED: ICMag Outdoor Summer Plant Contest 2014

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
ICMag Outdoor Summer Plant Contest 2014

High fellow Cannagraphers!

Welcome to the ICMag Outdoor Summer Plant Contest 2014

Rules:

Any ICMag member that grows outdoors this summer is eligible!

You must create a grow diary, using any strain you have and document the grow so the other members can nominate your grow for the final voting...

And there are prizes! Seeds from the Bay to be determined, but it will be worth it! And the winners get to have their grows shown off in style in the next Cannagraphic Magazine.

Nominations for the best grow will begin now through October 30.

picture.php

Last edited:

ssq.talker

I have a diary with outdoor grow, so iam signed automatically? Also iam signed to summer newbie contest, so iam now in both, or i should choose between them?

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Howdy ssq.talker, you just have to convince someone to nominate your grow when the time comes :)

This one is easy! Anything grown outdoors, even if under screening is okay... it's gotta have sunshine, that's all!

Bulldog420

Veteran
Me too! Way late to the game but I might get lucky and snap a winning shot. Good luck everybody, fantastic contest!!!

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Was needing to start a new thread with the new site, so I guess here is the motivation lol!

Bulldog420

Veteran
Almost ready for a picture or two. Finally got my ladies in their final pots. Very late to the game but should start a thread soon. What about everybody else? Thread links?

Bulldog420

Veteran
I don't mean to speak for the mods, but I believe the contest is, who has the best outdoor grow. That means you could have 1000 strains, or just one kick ass one that takes pretty pictures. Variety is the spice of life. I have a 6-9 strain grow with less than 20 plants that I plan on posting up soon.

Bulldog420

Veteran
I think you need to open a grow diary. You know, the thing you can write up a report on a stain. It's an option on the homepage on the left column.

I don't quite know how I can compete because I am growing sativa's and had lights on them till Aug 10th, so they are behind. Can't write up a report with this time line. Maybe I am reading the rules wrong?

Latest posts

Latest posts