944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very sorry to hear your mum is ill,,,
Maybe cheese and it's crosses or a pure indica like the above post,,
All the best,,,s2

Hubbleman

Veteran
I'm going to write to home Secretary or something, my mother's condition no better than wee guy with epilepsy we all heard about, maybe I can get some kind of hemp decriminalization / possession permit maybe.

geneva_sativa

Hey Hubbleman,

I have heard people might have some beneficial result by drinking silica rich spring waters, especially Fiji.

There are some infos about it online and youtube,,,they recommend 1.5 litres per day,,, might be worth checking into

best wishes for your mom

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very interesting question,,,

Try to understand the constituents and there activities ,, do you want high cbd,, cbg,,?

F

Frylock

I'm no doctor but i have recently been mixing CBD Mango Haze with OGKB Bx1 maybe about 1:2 ratio and it has a pretty relaxing balanced feeling.
I don't take it for pain but it makes my body feel really loose and not couchlock-ish.

Good luck :ying:

Hi

Have you tried to contact a professional via internet mail or phone like a medical caregiver in USA ?

It's better than making tests with a living person. Don't give her strong sativa's lol

All the best for you and her

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you looked at a list of cannabis constituents and tried to pick the best bits for antispasmodics,, muscle relaxants,,