What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

mister c

Yeah Steele,

Probably the same shop that carries your seeds?

If so, its just the same ol stuff that everybody has had for ever...

AND I thought advertisement was a good thing!!! But if they want to hide under a rock, its on them to do so...

trybud

almost everyone here should know what clubs in sac have clones. we just want to know which of the clubs that do carry them are carrying yours. in my opinion, i dont think a club being mentioned here is as big of a security risk (as long as its mentioned in a positive light) as people think. LEO gets wayyyyyy more info off the streets and if i was a club owner i'd be more afraid of the 'street rumors' such as "yeah, you can buy weed there w/ out a docs note", .etc.....DEA is running a great disinfo/paranoia program, they have us scared of each other......

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Hey guys I dont mind if some places dont want to be out advertising all over the net. It wasn't that long ago that this was completely illegal and even today they raid shops here in Cali. on the regular. So if I can get good genetics that are a little off the clone mall circuit im cool with it for sure. I tend to be real cautious myself so I like knowin there are places doin that same way. Plus its cool to know that the Grindhouse isn't out dumpin seeds everywhere. They keep it tight and right and thats not somethin you see out here that much anymore either. Peace.

GET MO said:
wuts a salmon creek? I did a search and not too much info...

is that true that you did a search because if you really try youll see youll get plenty of threads that include the terms 'salmon creek' since the salmon creek big bud clone is quite popular on these forums maybe you should practice using some of the more subtle features of the search function like displaying topics as posts and using + and - and "" signs to add some filters to the results.

mister c

Rainman, True....Some of my best genetics were acquired through private party. Point well put.

I was looking at houses in Sac just the other day and found one sitting on a little creek. The name of the creek, just so happened to be Salmon Creek. Is this the same one?? I don't think it is, but I thought someone might know...

Peace

Last edited:

Rainman

Veteran
Most Wanted - Maybe you should get a few more posts under your belt before you start trying to flame a guy like Get Mo. He is doin his thing here and always positive with so try it that function on for size before turning troll on us over a post thats how old?

Mister C - You know how it is out here man so protect yourself at all times. The Salmon Creek name came from somewhere else but def. not Sacramento. Good luck with it. Did you pick one up? Wish I had time to grab it when it was floating around.

Was I really flaming because I tried the same search and had different results I was just trying to help I'm sorry if the way im interested in helping is different than saying stay safe and watch your six..later.

Yo Steele

Yo Steele

Hey Steele, anyway you could PM me with the number to that place your talking about? Do they also carry your beans? I would really appreciate it, sorry I'd PM you myself but as you can see I'm a low post bitch for now!

Moving up close to that area soon and I'm gunna be looking for some top notch genetics, though something different. I figured if I can't find a that special cut then I'd go for your beans which I'm kind of leaning towards anyways. Thanks man much appreciated.

EDIT: Just realized I can't send OR receive PMs till I have 50 posts... oh gosh.

Last edited:
Oh well... got a month till I can even use the seeds or cuttings anyways so I guess I'll start posting! Now where to contribute....?? :confused:

D

dankbudz

heres my 2 cents:

if you guys complained to the clubs that carry these shitty cuts you could maybe get something done about it. if quality doesnt improve.....simply dont buy.

you can find nice cuts anywhere....you just gotta know where to look. all these cuts are in norcal and the rest of cali for that matter.

IMHO the reason you see more/good meds in the LA area is they will pay out the ass for it. 60-85 an 1/8 is f'in rediculous!!! that leaves me to ask the ? how is that compassionate??

it can take a long time to aquire a certain cutting. it took me nearly 5 years to get the genius. all you can do is keep your eyes and ears open.

if you buy shitty cuts these people will continue to buy them at a discounted rate and sell them for normal prices. when they offer buy one get one is prob to get some business back.

G

guest3854

Mister C & Try Bud , yeep , may be one of tha places . They just don't want more heat than needed . I honor their request ....

SummiTiker , I totally understand where yer comin' from . Shoots , I would just try to avoid some of tha larger seed company's , I think you'll be more satisfied .

RainMan , thanks fer yer support . I would love to have more patients access our gear , but one of our main concerns is working with folks that really are MORE about tha patient . Granted some clubs are making fat bank rolls , they still serve a purpose in tha community .... We're all in this together , from tha shitty , lil' , husltlin' closets to tha big ol' pharma clinics and everythang in between . One thang that should happen is that it all should be regulated .

Mister C , doubtful that THill was referencing that shitty little "creek" when naming Salmon Creek BB , LOL . Not cuttin' on yas , just funny shit ....

SleepiestHead , yeep , get yer count up , but not on lame posts .... make 'em count ! Clones'll always be around , and GrindHouse will be here to help you with yer other needs .... Look forward to seeing ya around .

I agree with db , just boycott tha clubs that fail to provide quality seeds , slips and medicine .

Steele

Rainman

Veteran
Steele - Thats where its at and you guys keep doin what your doin. If people want your gear it is not hard to find so I too dont think you need to be in every spot to bring you goods to the masses. Respect.

DB - This guy was tryin to flame Get Mo earlier in the thread over old posts now it seems to be your turn. Give him a good spankin and then send him home to mommy for us!

dankbudz said:
mostwanted- talkin to me?? if so bout what??

nope not talking to you, that was to this cat who was like gee i wonder what i should post about. if your ead my post to getmo youll actually see i was trying to help. rainman should lay down the war drum he wants to fight with every one!!

Rainman

Veteran
Nope not everyone, just cats who come into the clone thread with nothing of value to offer up and starts tryin to flame good folks. When I start pounding the war drum you will know it. Peace to you MW!

The salmon creek clone was sprouted by a dreadie who lived in the salmon creek area outside garberville CA. again another "elite" clone from Humboldt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts