What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So what happens if you smoke powdery mildew?

dufous

What is going on with the necroposting today?

Attachments

• Thread_Necromancy.jpg
    Thread_Necromancy.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 20

Buddyy

once I smoked some buds with powdery mildew and my dandruff problem got heaps worse overnight and then lasted for years

brown_thumb

Not related but I suspect my Parkinson's Disease was caused by the sick building I worked in while working for the US Army. The ceilings had black mold in large areas and it ran down the walls like black paint. The bathroom ceiling was completely black with it. I have no family history of Parkinson's and I never had these weird symptoms until a few months after I took the job in that sick building. I just wish I could sue the crap out of the Army for making people work in buildings like that. Alas... it would surely be difficult to prove... and nearly impossible to collect on.

BOTTOM LINE: DON'T TAKE STUPID CHANCES!!