What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SO-CAL CLONES

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets see if this works. Any and all medical MJ users and locals to the Southern California scene. Up to date clone threads are few and far between please report.
1.Strains avaliable
2.Dispensary name and info
3.Quality of cutting
4.Quantity on hand

JJScorpio said:
Lets try this again.

This thread will be a place to discuss the different clones available in Southern Cal, how they grow, what they help you with and where to pick them up.

This is not a forum for owners or suppliers to spam their wares.
doobieduck said:
Thanks JJ..a good example to follow would be San Diegos Finest Cuts ..DD

W

worldwideclones

I care . Id like to see a list of clones . Just cuz Im curious about clones doesn't mean I dont like and wont order seeds from Gypsy . Its the exact opposite for me . All beans for me , one clone purchased ever and it sucked .
I think there is room for both seed and clone lovers lol

Z

Zeinth

yup

yup

I d like to see cali med patients post here..​

please!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Great post i always try to list whats on the tracker too . I am glad someone else has joined in it is generous to put them on the board here makes it easier than searching individual threads. The only thing is you can't list prices it is just the rules.

Thanks

D

danny karey

There geting Raskals OG Kush clone.........I f'n doubt it man, he keeps it locked up nice and tight.

Unless he's starting to spread it around.....Which I highly doubt!!!!

Cool idea for a thread guys, keep up the good work!!

Danny

Z

Zeinth

There geting Raskals OG Kush clone.........I f'n doubt it man, he keeps it locked up nice and tight.

Danny

LOCK AN KEY....

iAM DOING THE MADMAN OG...HHMM...

L.A..WONDERLAND is real deal stuff....

as far as raskal og...well ya swerve got some from raskal..to cross with his sfv og bx 3 or?

so..that is what is in the seed paks label with raskal og from the joint project.

as far as the real deal ograskal cut picture from the other site...lock an keyed up.

g.A.M..WELL WHAT CAN I SAY..just watch out for the rapid rooter cuts with the white specks on em...

danan point gets oaksterdam stuff..white widow is ok..i like the og kush..but kinda lanky..and doest like topping..but..its got that real deal lemon skunky pinsoly funk i like.

1 love collective gets real deal stuff..but watch out for mites..

weres ape at??:abduct:

Z

Zeinth

boggelgum from dana point safe harbour...

smooth expansive bazooka joe tasting smoke...distracts me from manic depresive bouts.
attachment.php

Attachments

• f 020.jpg
    f 020.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 23
Z

Zeinth

ogkush

ogkush

heres a clone only og kush from dana point safe harbour..

real lemon pinsol fuel taste...sativa dom..loads of energy!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• f 011.jpg
    f 011.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 17
  • f 012.jpg
    f 012.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 13

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
we just got in a new batch of clones and there looking good 10-29-09
we have :
Zeinth...you know what that looks like to me with the word "We" inserted several times? ^^....just what JJ asked not happen in this thread:
JJScorpio said:
This is not a forum for owners or suppliers to spam their wares.
If you missed the notice the Mods and Admin are currently having sincere discussions to implement change in our rules and move our site into the future and allow some open talk of clones. May I ask you to be patient for a few days and not continue to break our current rules by posting pricing and statements like this? Thank you...DD

nephilthim

Danny

no it's not since swerve got the cut and released it thru his seed line caliconnection which suite215 has the best price for@ 75 for 12-14 la wondrland caregivers also carries caliconnection seeds so it's not without reason that a member popped some beans of the rascal o.g. and is sharing/selling cuts off a mom. p.n.c. in l.b. is a clone only collective that carries caliconnection.and has numerous cuts last times Iw as in casey jones sour cream burkle j1 amongst others,

Z

Zeinth

Swerve and raskal never let the fire cut out..they crossed it with there other strains...so..its not the fire cut..its fire x whatever.

A quick lesson on Raskals og
First let me say if you think you have raskals cut you dont second let me say those that have said they have it show pics of nothing more than just sfv og kush.. so please if you think you have it prove it... i have seen socalled raskals fire cut flowers at more than one place said to be raskals cut and its nothing more than just sfv. def not raskals cut.. the cut never got out nor did i let it out. the tahoe was going around for a while as the fire cut... but never actually raskals cut...sorry folks.. i know we all want something we dont have or cant get but come on now. to say shit about me like mj never existed before me is just lame..or i have issues from suge pk on down ( talk to suge i had his cut. just like my osd is reported to be underdawg. fortunately i get my cuts from the source not from others whom got it from so and so or from or through this outlet... i go straight to the source.. my osd cut is chemdogs personal cut.that i got from him.. and it grows nothing like sour d but like mass ss.. . i say grow up and get on the mature bandwagon not the kiddie one please..everyone loves the art of talking but noone ever trys the walking part....you can talk all u want but if you dont ever walk well your nothing more than a talker...So stop talking so much and start walking ladies and gents

fortunately for you guys me and raskal we are making lots of seeds with the cut so yes you will see more and more i got the fire cut so be ready as kinda like the tahoe og's going around they are all from seed folks... yes seed that The Cali Connection has made

this has been another lesson brought to you by the MMJ world of politics

ok??

lets see what ograskal has said...

ograskal

re: A quick lesson on Raskals og
Guys....The cut was given to me with restrictions not to pass it out....I promised i wouldnt and I aint gonna break my word for nobody..Sorry if this offends anybody...I've passed out everything in my arsenal all over the world except the cuts i have with restrictions on them...My word is good and always will be...The cut is backed up with several different non online heads and wont ever be lost....~ogr

zeinth says....

so===raskal og = fire x sfv og bx?==joint project..:2cents:

Z

Zeinth

wait...pnc...CLOSED STILL!!

hope things open soon!! I like p.n.c.

Z

Zeinth

moving on...

moving on...

Finally...Got a real deal white widow!!

dana point safe harbour collective..dana point california.

this is 31 days into flower..coco/perlite airpots...gh nutes.

daytime smoke..good for depression....helps distract my manic states.

Attachments

• f 009.jpg
    f 009.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 17

OGorganic

Veteran
Colorado Collective has some Chem D,Chem 4,HA OG,Sour D,Nancy Botwin and MTF clones and soil plants at the moment. I apologize if I am breaking the rules by posting this info. I havent been around for a while.

Peace,OG

Z

Zeinth

Colorado Collective has some Chem D,Chem 4,HA OG,Sour D,Nancy Botwin and MTF clones and soil plants at the moment. I apologize if I am breaking the rules by posting this info. I havent been around for a while.

Peace,OG

gotta go an get a nancy botwin..

Colorado Collective (CC) 1121 Colorado Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90041

Hours: Sun. to Thur: 11:30am-8pm, Fri. to Sat: 11:30am-9pm

harborside (Oaktown)had today

PurpleAk-47
Soma A+
SSHaze
GDP
Sour Desiel
Shiva Skunk
Grape krush
Cheese
Romulan
Erkel
Hindu Kush
XXX Chem
Santa Cruz OG
Blue Dream

Z

Zeinth

opening

opening

Progressive Option's is reopening!!

New Genetic's...ans seeds..on monday the 9th!!

Progressive Options (PO) 14545 Friar St. Unit #202, Van Nuys, Ca. 91411

Hours: Open 7 Days: 11:30am - 9:30pm :2cents:

Loved the chem-d clones from here...

mabie they will have mothers as well..