What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Dispensaries: the good, the bad, and the ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
this thread has died i pulled all my reviews out to separate threads. its pointless now to even get back on topic and its hard to find what you are looking for.. what ever that was. Plus it would be better to have them separated so the topic will be about that specific dispensary.

64 pages and maybe 8 reviews of Colorado dispensaries

I think a thread for each dispensary would be an awesome idea, so people can post their experiences at that particular one. Maybe we could ask for a sub-section of the med area for dispensary threads?

M

ME TED

Smokes Great

Smokes Great

Haze cross keeps me UP, UP, UP all night:abduct:

picture.php
:

Mango Madness

G

guest123

She looks picky on the calcium... is lockout or hunger?

My ak is the same way with the high. I been smokin some of its hash earlier... still feel wired. lolz I need to hit some bluedream.

M

ME TED

Can't tell so much either way. Been using 5 stage RO water filter with no CalMag, I think that's the problem so I'm switching to a small boy carbon filter. She also get's finicky if she get's root bound it seems. That plant was in a three gal. right now I got one in a 15 gal that's not in flower yet and already fillng it up. I'll post pick's in a day or two.

TheStrainMan

Veteran
This thread started out with so much promise, but as you all can tell there is lots of passion regarding this topic. Passions collide and anger's close on the heals. I like the idea of splitting out the thread into different dispensary threads just like each seed breeder has their own area/thread on IC.

The source of all this anger here is no doubt the lot of ugliness in the dispensary scene and it will take a few more years for the greed-focused shitheads to get eaten up by forward-thinking activist caregivers. Until then, I'm not gonna get anrgy about it, just see it for what it is: only the beginning.

Dispensaries are businesses and run under that mentality, but many of you have expectations that can NEVER be fulfilled. Dipensaries are here to generate revenue and profits. That's it. Some try Jedi mind tricks and attempt to sway your mind of this fact, but ultimately until you actualize that these shops are just merchandizing operations, you will always feel this anger.

Frankly, I'm bored with talking about what dispensaries are and why. I only wanted a forum where people can share their experiences with a particular dispensary and their product. That's why I started this thread (as SweetBOG back then). Now I think it's time to close this thread.

Peace, S

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
telling me he can't wait to meet me so he can kick my ass. lol

U 2?

For someone to brag about raising pounds and demand compassion freebies seems to degrade the whole compassion thing. Remember what I said about low-life gimme types and throwing you under the bus? - From rip-offs to fliping others to LEO - if they steal compassion - count on worse.

OK - I'll step off this soap box.

I see lots of peeps yelling GREED -- If the profits ar so damned high - OPEN A STORE and show the rest how to do it right and still pay the bills - Don't bitch about those who do - do it better.

The market will change.
If we get a bunch of easy riders and dip-sticks acting like some of the posters here - the law could change back.

The work isn't over and the job isn't done.

And yes JJ - You can deleat this post too.

:dueling:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Caution dispensary review below: :)

Paradise City Caregivers, Ft Collins. 10am-8pm Mon-Sat
970-223-2599 (appt only, I called 20 minutes ahead)
400 E Horsetooth.

First off the location was a little weird, in a 3 story office building with an insurance company occupying most of it (wasn't sure I was in the right place). But once inside it was very nice. They did not require any paperwork other than to copy my info. They did not mention caregiver/memberships so I don't know if that option is available or not, I'm not interested in that so I didn't ask. The guy I met with was very nice (if not a little medicated ;) ).

Strains:
They had a lot of them on hand, I'm guessing 20. Some that I remember; Cinderella 99, Pot o Gold, Orange Crush, Haze (the label didn't specify), Sweet Pea (smelled like peas oddly enough), Mothers Finest. Bottom shelf they had AK, NL, and a few others.

Prices:
Top shelf 50/100/200/350 or 15/g. Didn't ask about the bottom shelf. Clones were 15 but you have to give them 2 weeks notice. Bubble hash was 30/g, and various edibles for 4 or 5.

I picked up some Cindy, and Pot o gold. Cindy smells very sweet/fruity, pot of gold is very musky kinda sandlewood incense. Everything was dried and cured properly, and of course some looked better than others. The 2 I picked up looked the best IMO, and I would say B - B+ on the quality, but I haven't sampled it yet.

I'm adjusting the quality to an A- or so after trying them. The P O G was very hard hitting at first w/ a 'happy ending'. The Cindy was very mellow all the way through, I really enjoyed it.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I warned all of you...... This will be the last warning.

As for the ones saying they are censored, I removed only the posts with childish, inciteful comments. It had nothing to do with sides....

orpanic

Just got a PM from budgood...a threat of course! how funny,...can't stop from laughing at these kids...anyway...to the point..
EVERYONE PUT THOSE 2 F***S ON IGNORE

Status
Not open for further replies.