What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Dispensaries: the good, the bad, and the ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
So...

Where are those clones going to be for your "outrageous price"???

I really want Sour Diesel clones

Help a brotha out

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
nope..im just going to supply clones and cash in like everybody else.. what was i thinking.. here comes the $$$.. im going to ass rape the caregivers and medclinics like they do to us...im sure this is only going to be making it even more harder for you guys to get cheap good meds.. i already spoke to 5 places willing to take as many clones as i have to offer...yeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa:woohoo::woohoo: :moon: :nanana: :yeahthats

Very cool. I hope it all works out well for you.

Feijao

Are dispensary only allowed to provide clones and marijuana to people that have designated them as their care giver? If not what are the limits on the amount of marijuana that a dispensary can have at one time? I am just confused on how these dispensaries operate in terms of marijuana stock levels.

How much weed in terms of pounds do you think these dispensaries move a month? I ask because I am trying to see what might need to be charged in order to justify the costs of "overhead". I guess it would also depend on how much the dispensary grew themselves vs purchasing from other wholesale.

MtnKuSh

im sure at almost $9,000 per pound that they are almost all making..they dont have a limit and sell as much as they can or as much as they need to sell to give to there med clients

Feijao

"Amendment 20 authorizes a patient or a primary caregiver who has been issued a Medical Marijuana Registry identification card to possess no more than two ounces of a usable form of marijuana and not more than six marijuana plants, with three or fewer being mature, flowering plants that are producing a usable form of marijuana."

So if I were a caregiver to 10 people I could grow 30 mature plants at a time with out violating state law? If this is correct what happens when 30 scrogged plants produce 15 pounds of pot? I just hold on to it until I sale it all to the 10 people that use me as their care giver? Sale it to other caregivers? Sale it in a store to others that have MMJ cards?

Confused on how the whole thing works but would love to know more.

Thanks guys in advance,

Trend

Chop one plant down and dry whole,as its dryin it still counts as one plant. Supposed to cut off and store 2oz and refill as needed. Kinda dumb but thats the intent to keep it safe. Still no one has answered my question in regards to how much people think is fair only hear complaining from the majority.

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Still no one has answered my question in regards to how much people think is fair only hear complaining from the majority.

What price is fair? Well, it all depends. Fair is relative. I personally don't mind supporting honest enterprise, and if that means paying a little more so be it. I love knowing that I'm helping a handful of people make a living (and yes, for most it's a living, it's not making them rich) growing and selling cannabis legally. There's no need to run around demanding everyone follow a specific price structure. In this case, the market should and will play out. So what's my "fair" price? Depending on a whole lot of factors, between $10-15 a gram. I think honest to god medical cannabis of amazing variety and splendor can be sold at that price and still allow the providers, farmers, etc. to make a living. But I have no proof.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
How much weed in terms of pounds do you think these dispensaries move a month?

My guess is they move more than 2lbs a week of various strains.

I go almost once a week and they never have the same thing for more than a week. and at least nine strains and the containers they are stored in hold 1/4 LB per container and they are always refilling them.

Whats fair? 10 -12 per gram.

Then again for an entire month of OxyContin , Neurontin, or some other type of pain med with insurance its only 10.00...

I think without insurance its a little over 100.00...

MtnKuSh

does anybody have any pics of some of this dank that you are getting from the dispensaries.? would be nice to have a thread showing pics and reviews on whats available etc

A

Amstel Light

is there anything like this out there yet?

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=46616

i have to agrre with MtnKush tax the hell out of them that will regulate how rich the dispencerys get....they cant go to much higher than street prices...better the pioneers and people doing it while it was illeagal hiding in fear gets paid than what sounds like carpetbaggers that just jumped on the bandwagon get the largest slice of pie..

NOW back to me I WANT CLONES FROM STABLE GENETICS GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!
and colorado is a lot closer than cali.....

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
This is what i had around..

Sensi Star.
55.00 per 8th
when i open the container the house quickly smells of skunk.
after smoking the house smells of skunk and lime
Good High last a maybe 30 minutes for me
Taste as good as Sour Diesel
Sensi-Star--800--084.jpg

55.00 per 8th
This is Luna
Really close to AK-47
Smells like incense burning..
All Day kind of smoke just like AK-47
Luna--800--076.jpg

This is Lambs Breath.. whats left of it.
Really good up lifting high
not to bad doesnt last very long for me
LambsBreath-800--080.jpg

AK-47 50.00 per 8th
AK-47--800--059.jpg

What can i say its very standard AK-47 smells taste just like it should.
I've had better as in it was quicker hitting.. but its a great all day smoke.

Hash..

They had some that was red in color and taste like pine and was 35 for 1g
have not seen it since... and if you buy more than a quarter you get 10 dollars off of a gram.
35g-hash.jpg

Then they have your normal black hash.. i have had better
its just OK and they want 45 a gram
AfHash-45g--018.jpg

Then they have their in house blond hash and its just ok.. my last choice.

its just not quite right.. if you smoked it you would know what im talking about...

They have Hash oil 2g for 100.00

InHouseHash45g--middle-032.jpg

Last edited:
H

hazedandinfused

you best believe that they are loggin each and every application and person seeking the med cards.. now it may be state legal but its not fed legal.. so feds have access to these files on you and your grow and you address etc etc etc anytime they damn well please.. how you people are OK with that is beyond me. ill be damned if i fall into the mighty GOV Trap. im done here

this is NOT TRUE the medical patient registry is 100% confidential the most access LEO has to it is simply to verify that someone's card is legit if need be; they have no access to the list as a whole and there has been no cases where this was comprimised (yet) so lets not strike fear into the hearts of all by claiming a tainted list.
noones forcing you to pay the dispensary prices, theres plenty of good herb to be had around colorado;
and people who are on the registry dont fill out any information about "files on you and your grow"; its your name, medical condition, and doctors recommendation... there is alot of misinformation here i want to clear it up

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
this is NOT TRUE the medical patient registry is 100% confidential the most access LEO has to it is simply to verify that someone's card is legit if need be; they have no access to the list as a whole and there has been no cases where this was comprimised (yet) so lets not strike fear into the hearts of all by claiming a tainted list.
noones forcing you to pay the dispensary prices, theres plenty of good herb to be had around colorado;
and people who are on the registry dont fill out any information about "files on you and your grow"; its your name, medical condition, and doctors recommendation... there is alot of misinformation here i want to clear it up

THANK YOU!!! :dueling: I was getting sick of refuting the crap, some backup is appreciated! A certain somebody is starting to sound like he's munching on sour grapes... :D

SweetBOG

Just stopped by One Brown Mouse in Nederland and the local Cherry Lime Haze is back. Also, as was already posted, the Black Domina is really nice, too. Both are $16 a gram and they have enough respect to package it up in little glass jars (unless you get a bunch, then ziplocks). Also, tight and popular-in-Boulder County strains like AK-47 and Blueberry. They had some sativa-dominant Mr Nice for $14 a gram which looked great and other strains I can't recall right now. I really like the proprietors Cathleen and Blair, they've been activists in Colorado for decades and really care about the community.

The lady at the Registry went to jail for a couple hours last year (for only a couple hours), because she refused to turn over confidential records to DEA.
That is straight from my lawyer Warren Edson
THANK YOU!!! :dueling: I was getting sick of refuting the crap, some backup is appreciated! A certain somebody is starting to sound like he's munching on sour grapes... :D

Ms_Weekend

how would a vendor get in contact with dispensaries to do a price discussion? call? walk in? how does it work? any help would be great.

SweetBOG

how would a vendor get in contact with dispensaries to do a price discussion? call? walk in? how does it work? any help would be great.

It's different from person to person, but I would always call first and ask your exact question: "how would a vendor get in contact with dispensaries to do a price discussion". Dispensaries are always looking, so it'll be easy to spark a chat on the phone. The owner(s) will want to make plans with you to sample, which will most likely be on a day the store is closed.

JWH-018

There are a myriad of reasons to not discuss being a vendor over the phone with someone you've never met, and not all of them are legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts