What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado MMJ License ?'s

SacredBreh

GoodBud..... you were right

GoodBud..... you were right

I have recently spoken to one of the co-authors of Amendment 20. Technically it is illegal to grow once you have a caregiver growing for you. The Amendment only allows for 3 flowering plants per patient.... even if one is hanging dried in your closet without being processed it is still considered 1 of the 3. Same if you have a caregiver growing your 3 which is what you are saying when you assign a caregiver.... that is the 3 that the license is entitled to.

Here is the thing..... they would have to hit the caregiver and you at the same time for that to be an issue. The caregiver in that case would be more protected than you since he/she would have documentation that you agreed ... like a copy of license with their name on caregiver or an agreement signed (most have one). Like I said... it would have to be a hit at the same time and with large caregivers it would be very difficult hit up all the patients.. not to mention many would not have them at their house or even be growing so a lot of wasted effort.

This came from one of the 2 that wrote the amendment.

BigBud I put a message on your journal or visit album. Could you please get back to me?

Peace

coloradochronix

Growing

Growing

Yes, this is correct! GREAT Information and thanks for posting. Warren is a GREAT friend or ours and has told us the very same thing. Also, please note that the law does not require that you give them the address of your plants nor does it (the adress) have to be listed with the registry or listed on your license. Hope that helps.

Peace and Blessings,
Laura

So who in CO has the real meds. I just sampled some "maui wowie" from a club in boulder. This stuff was really really bad, unflushed, uncured and barely dry. gross. Im used to the real deal from clubs in cali, cant anyone in CO match that?

MtnKuSh

chronix>> you need to check your emails..! caregivers should respond to patients very fast being some people want to get there card or there meds.. emailing or calling and not getting back to them for days now..is not rite and is not rite for 1 that calls themselves caregivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i say "discredit"

P

Paco

Yes and i have been to many of them. Quality has been mediocre at best. Any recomendations would be most appreciated, i have my card.

It is tough right now to find what you are looking for, i have noticed alot of the same problems.
almost like commercial growers have just moved over to being medical clubs.:noway:
But Like mtnkush said, look around and talk to people. My guess is the oldest dispensary in csprings, may have the best right now. I have olny heard. But with my experience with boulder is the scene is ridding on an old reputation.
Remember, people in boulder are almost all transplants from other states, the rep boulder is known for came about in the 80's and early 90's, and local growers who have moved on to other places.
Try Fort collins, I know for a fact that larimer county has the states best growers.
denver in up and coming too.
But Cali grass has rarely impressed me. I have always thought the hype always let me down. never flushed, never cured. Taste is always subjective.

P

Paco

chronix>> you need to check your emails..! caregivers should respond to patients very fast being some people want to get there card or there meds.. emailing or calling and not getting back to them for days now..is not rite and is not rite for 1 that calls themselves caregivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i say "discredit"

I understand that alot of places have been inundated with phone calls and are very backed up.
having said that, I am not sure what their story is, so I can't speak for them, but give it time. Plus there are plenty of other places you can go....
:2cents:

i hear the same about co.springs ill give that a shot. And Paco you ve got it right, all these amatuer kids are suddenly "medical growers" when the product is commercial at best.

M

milehighmedical

I sent all my paper work in during March. I'm on day 39 waiting right now. They're extremely backed up but I check my mail everyday, and one day will have to be the day it comes. I know I didn't make any mistakes so I'm not too worried. It's still nerve wrecking to wait though, not knowing 100%.

MtnKuSh

its funny how there is very little restrictions if at all to become a care giver..i think 90% of these so called care givers are a joke.. and every single place here in colorado says how they got the best organic nuggs in the state or the usa etc.. im thinking of cloning the hell out of a Northern_Ice Female and getting the clones out here in CO just so we can get some more good Genetics going around here. if i was giving Meds nuggs to a dispensary you best believe it would be harvested,dryed,cured the riite way.. bunch of newbies on the scene with more crap green is what im seeing

pikes peak 69

Could you pm me the contact info for these places?
I know quite a few patients and get daily calls from others looking for places.
Thanks
pp69

I just thought I would post this up for all of the CO
MMJ patients.
I hope this helps you guys find a caregiver near you.
I want to put up the numbers for these caregivers, since this info isn't that readily available to alot of people. But I am not sure that is a good idea. let me Know if you guys want me to put the contact numbers up.
Also check MMJ-news.com for more info. Please post more caregivers, and your experiences with these providers listed.
Berthoud
Tranquility Healing Center
Boulder
Caregiving Friends
Boulder County Caregivers
New Options Wellness
Colorado Springs
Colorado Cannabis Center
Highlands COOP
Colorado Cannabis Caregivers
Trichome Health Consultants

Erie
Organic Medicine Club
Denver
Alternative Medicine of Southeast Denver
Metro Cannabis Inc.
BC Inc
Highlands Health
Cannabis Medical
Herbal Connections
The Kind room
Patients Choice of Colorado
Local Medical Marijuana Delivery
Cherry Creek Health
High Country Medical Soultions

Evergreen
A kinder place
Mountain High Wellness Center

Golden
Green Meadows Wellness

Lafayette
C3 Iniatitives Co-op
Highlands
Alternacare
Herbal Connections

Longmont
The Apothecary
Saguache
Top Hat Enterprises
Westminster
Cannabis Soultions
Don Cooper
The Healing Center

Fort Collins
PhD Budz
Alliance for cannabis therapeutics
ColoradoChronix

MtnKuSh

lets see its like 7 days later and CO-chronix still has not got back to me what so ever..not like im waiting because i went some place else that is not a total joke.. Colorado chronix is a freaking joke to say the very least.. if you cant get back to a med patient in need of help and they send emails and call and a week later nobody has gotten back to you...ah that is total bullshit... what kind of Professional Care Giver names there place COLORADO CHRONIX ? AND DOES NOT GET BACK TO PEOPLE LOOKING FOR ADVICE,HELP,INFO & OR FOR MEDS ETC. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MtnKuSh

It really sounds like CO needs more supply to me.
yea.. cali this is not.
there is nugg here to be found, but it is lacking hard with quantity and quality. thats why people start indoor grows :yoinks:to supply there own dank meds:woohoo:its going to take years to get to where cali is at with there dispensaries, clones and quality nugg :2cents:

P

Paco

CO has a very young dispensary scene.
Before these most recent openings, caregivers worked by word of mouth and did house calls.
Thats not to say there isn't alot going on here for now.
Mtnkush, where did you go and what was you experience? I know you gave up on COcronix. so I was hoping you had a better time going somewhere else.

SacredBreh

Colorado does need more supply......

Colorado does need more supply......

Most I have met.... the last thing on their minds are their patients.....$$$$$$

There will be a new place opening in Pueblo, Colorado....... all top variety and all med grade. Putting it together now..... going to take a couple months but it will be a special place.... patient focused..... top shelf medicine with below black market prices. Patient centered.

Peac