What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado MMJ License ?'s

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
whats the average wait for processing these days? if its still around 6 months then good god man

I sent my renewal in on 9/17/10, the check processed through my account 10/19/10, so just a little over a month, they're getting faster it seems. Haven't got my new card yet, I'd imagine it'll be here soon. :tiphat:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Kind of sounds like they are realizing they should deposit all of those money orders/check instead of just letting them sit around for months and months before they deposit them

G

Guywithoutajeep

oh thats good news, i gotta renew before the 19th and i wont have money in my account for the fee until the 24th, at least i got that going for me :)

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
about 4 months since they cashed my check... My new Renewal card just came with an additional 5 months from the old expire date. So i would wait up until your card is ready for renewal

April 20 Renewal appointment and date i mailed in application
July they cashed the check
October 15 was the date the card was issued. the 20th it came in the mail.

G

Guywithoutajeep

Renewal sent 11/26, received 11/30, Cleared 12/8

They're definitely going to be reaching the 35 day goal from the look of things.