Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Legal to grow non flowering weed on front porch? (california)

Thread Title Search
Legal to grow non flowering weed on front porch? (california) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2020, 01:40 PM #1
UberPooner

UberPooner will become famous soon enoughUberPooner will become famous soon enough
Legal to grow non flowering weed on front porch? (california)

Hey All,

Would it be legal to have a plant growing on my porch, it is visible to me and my single neighbor(they don't mind) so no public. The plant wont flower because there is 24/7 lighting on it. What do you think?

Thanks
UberPooner is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2020, 02:39 PM #2
CannaRed
Cannabinerd

CannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivorCannaRed is a survivor
Each state will be different.
But according to the federal farm bill- cannabis that has less than. 3% THC is hemp.
So any seed, seedling, clone, plant that hasn't reached trichome production is hemp. No matter what it grows up to be or produces at maturity.
So if you keep it in veg on your porch it should be federally legal.
This is why I'm not scared of buying/shipping clones and seeds anymore.
I absolutely love the USPS!
--- Useless.Gardens

My current thread
CannaRed is online now Quote

Old 07-18-2020, 02:56 PM #3
UberPooner

UberPooner will become famous soon enoughUberPooner will become famous soon enough
Nice, thanks for the info!

Found the fda link for it

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2020, 02:57 PM #4
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
that would involve, expecting LEO to think.

no their strong suit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu60uj0_-Nw

Trump's Lysol Moment @ 25:00 in video from Thursday April 23.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2020, 03:38 PM #5
George

George is just really niceGeorge is just really niceGeorge is just really niceGeorge is just really niceGeorge is just really niceGeorge is just really niceGeorge is just really niceGeorge is just really niceGeorge is just really niceGeorge is just really niceGeorge is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberPooner View Post
Hey All,

Would it be legal to have a plant growing on my porch, it is visible to me and my single neighbor(they don't mind) so no public. The plant wont flower because there is 24/7 lighting on it. What do you think?

Thanks
Nope. Needs to be locked up and inaccessible to anyone but you as well. The law may have changed so I suggest you look it up and read it. It used to read pretty cut and dry.

Even if it was hemp, as the other poster already said the cops won’t know the difference and you may get a visitor asking you to prove it.

Edit: in addition don’t forget to also check your local county laws. Some have banned growing outside 100% regardless of what prop 64 says.
George is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2020, 01:25 AM #6
MindEater

MindEater is just really niceMindEater is just really niceMindEater is just really niceMindEater is just really niceMindEater is just really niceMindEater is just really niceMindEater is just really niceMindEater is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberPooner View Post
Nice, thanks for the info!

Found the fda link for it
Over 0.3% is marijuana, I know I have plants that will beat that in veg. Also, you need to register with the county to grow hemp, does that mean everyone vegging 6 plants is growing hemp illegally? Who knows, the law would rather fight it out in court than clarify.
MindEater is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2020, 03:54 AM #7
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to allpumpkinpie eyes is a name known to all
no, i wouldn't. go for the back yard.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2020, 06:41 PM #8
Galaxy420

Galaxy420 is a jewel in the roughGalaxy420 is a jewel in the roughGalaxy420 is a jewel in the roughGalaxy420 is a jewel in the roughGalaxy420 is a jewel in the roughGalaxy420 is a jewel in the rough
grow the plants that look like cannabis LOL ....

Old 07-20-2020, 09:29 AM #9
UberPooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy420 View Post
grow the plants that look like cannabis LOL ....
lol I did the opposite and got a stealth plant. Fraisen duck. the web leaf strain

Old 07-23-2020, 10:19 AM #10
Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop is just really niceGrapefruitroop is just really niceGrapefruitroop is just really niceGrapefruitroop is just really niceGrapefruitroop is just really niceGrapefruitroop is just really niceGrapefruitroop is just really niceGrapefruitroop is just really niceGrapefruitroop is just really niceGrapefruitroop is just really nice
Each county and each city is very different but in Shasta County as far as dope, you cant grow anything in your front porch....has to be the back one...if you have...otherwise....problem.
Now like others said, a hemp or cbd strain it will look exactly like the dopy ones...so yes it could draw attention...but....if you dont have anythin to worry...then i would say go for it after checkin the rules about hemp and cbd of course...

Every piece of information or picture posted has nothing to do with reality
Grapefruitroop is offline Quote