Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > (GF x Chem) x OPG - RGS Tester

Thread Title Search
(GF x Chem) x OPG - RGS Tester Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2020, 08:28 PM #1
bsgospel

bsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud of
(GF x Chem) x OPG - RGS Tester

*Good news: this test has been completed and the results were stellar. Fast forward to page 4 for the breakdown.*

Received these this week. 5* in the cup right now.
Coco + GH @ 1.3. Will switch to Jack's at some point. 5.9-6.0
Veg under fluorescent and 315, flower under same 315.
Looking for a 2 x 4 tent.

If we can pull a winner relatively soon, I can probably get her into a large scale production we're working on. Gotta stress test it first, though.

Much thanks to Panikz + co., as always. He's solid anytime I talk to him or need any help with an order. Lets see what his new hybrids have in store.

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2020, 11:28 AM #2
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant futurePANIKZ has a brilliant future
Thank you mate and good luck hope you find some special keepers..
PANIKZ is offline Quote

Old 02-25-2020, 11:36 AM #3
Cmoon

Cmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud ofCmoon has much to be proud of
Watching with great interest buddy, good luck
Cmoon is offline Quote

Old 02-25-2020, 09:19 PM #4
bsgospel

bsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud of
Called an audible and grabbed some ocean forest, molasses, and liquid cal-phos from the store instead. We're going (mostly) water only until early flower. 550 ppm/6.7/33% air-filled porosity.

3 out of 5 had tails after three days in water. We'll let the dirt do the rest.

For comparison, this is how big seedlings are getting after 2.5 weeks under this light (220w/4 bulb/6400k/@~300 umol). Those will be going into flower in another week or so.

Once the tent gets here, we'll do a little preventative spray and add some fans.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2020, 09:47 PM #5
MagusMind

All the best with your grow. Hope you find some great phenos

Old 02-26-2020, 12:28 AM #6
indagroove

indagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud ofindagroove has much to be proud of
Looking good. I'll be popping some of these myself in a few weeks, so will be keeping my eye on how they go for you.
indagroove is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2020, 12:35 AM #7
nickman

nickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivor
I’ll be watching too...!!!...
wonder what Chem was used in this cross...???...

You’ll be fine with just water if you put them into ocean forest... for at least a month...!!!...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2020, 01:42 AM #8
bsgospel

Welcome all! I've got my eye on your threads as well. Good time to be hanging around RGS.

The mother is Chi's Grapefruit x ChemDbx <----from what I've seen in the Chimera forums, I trust its provenance as a true Chem backcross.

Old 02-26-2020, 04:53 AM #9
nickman

nickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivornickman is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsgospel View Post
Welcome all! I've got my eye on your threads as well. Good time to be hanging around RGS.

The mother is Chi's Grapefruit x ChemDbx <----from what I've seen in the Chimera forums, I trust its provenance as a true Chem backcross.
Yeah, I actually just saw that myself that it’s a chemD...

nickman is offline Quote

Old 02-29-2020, 10:19 PM #10
bsgospel

Tent came yesterday. Only contains the florescent for now.

The seeds are moving realllll slowly. Only two up. I put a few more into paper towels earlier in the week and as of now only 1 sprouted. Put it in the soil this morning.

3/7 all told. Still some in the towel. Fingers crossed. I'll hang back until I have a canopy to show people.