Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Afterthought Auto's > afterthought autos, the rest of theauto hybrid strains

Thread Title Search
afterthought autos, the rest of theauto hybrid strains Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2014, 10:40 PM #1
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
afterthought autos, the rest of theauto hybrid strains

We have other pics, unless noted otherwise.Find listing each one individually is a bit consuming.....we'll expand later with photos.

Any of you having grown Spumoni, Tokarev T3, Lapis Troll, or Spumoni, feel free to write your impressions here!!

Here's some info on the strains not getting the 'glamour shot'.

BLUE BLAZES
Blue Blazes is a nice combination of Gnomo (providing girth) and growth and heady high of Short Stuff Mi5. Nice lasting stone with laughter and giggles galore! Grows 14-22” and finishes in 76-80 days. Very sumptuous flavor. Some phenos are definitely wild berry over tones while the other phenol has the distinct AK taste.
LAPIS TROLL

LAPIS TROLL is a psychoactive high brought from the Mataro Blue (up to 20+% thc) influence of Gnomo. Fruity taste with kushy blueberry flavor. Smooth exhale. Can grow large 45- 85 cm with numerous branches, a nice long FAT cola. Good pain relief. Potency: 8.75. Time to go retro and dig out the Troll Dolls! LAPIS TROLL is sure to please! 68-75 days
POME BLUE
Combining lip smacking Berry Ryder with Mi5, it’s a delight on the palate. Nice dense buds, fruity flavor, main cola and numerous side branches, excellent for LST. Grows 14-18”. Strong berry taste, excellent medicinal value. Together it’s like berry pie feeling the pain almost disappearing. It can tolerate cooler temperatures and turns a velvet light blue/purple when temps decrease.
PRESTO
For those wanting a quick performer, PRESTO is the one to try. Using Fast Bud as the building block, it has been hybridized with Mini Gun and Blue Himalaya for the blueberry taste and has Jah seeds Pink Sativa to achieve a clear heady high and body stone. It grows about 12-15”, slender columns and responds well to LST. Finishes in 54-60 days, glistening in trichomes and easy to grow.

SPUMONI

Spumoni Autoflower is a marriage of Gnomo genetics with Auto Mazar in the mix. Nice fruity flavor and spicy overtones with a little Moonshine and White Widow. Combine those with Skunk and Afghan in the Mazar, you have a nice dessert smoke sure to please! Reaches between 16-23+” depending on phenol and finishes between 70-76 days. Potency is roughly 8.0. It’s a nice dreamy long lasting buzz. With several phenos out of this hybrid, one or more are sure to keep you grinning!

TOKAREV T3
Combine an AK auto with Sour Bubble in its genes, then cross her with a Chem Dawg, auto NY Diesel and a LowRyder ruderalis; you get a super charged plant! It takes on a resinous, medium odor, auto flowering strain quick growth, with both head & body effect. Just right for relaxing / taking the edge off pain, without getting stupid or couch locked. She smells similar to Jolly Rancher in both veg & flowering, and grows a dominant cola, with very little side branching. It’s a heavy indica strain with dense resinous buds with automatic NYC diesel which adds an exquisite high and deeply fruity smell to the mix. This strain gives off a wonderful fuel-like aroma and really packs a punch. Together this auto flowering indica/sativa hybrid grows 12-16”, finishes in 8-9 weeks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Perma bud.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	378674 Click image for larger version

Name:	presto.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	378675 Click image for larger version

Name:	SPUMONI.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	378676

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770

Last edited by aridbud; 11-14-2016 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: pics!
aridbud is offline Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 03:41 AM #2
wannabeebreeder

wannabeebreeder will become famous soon enough
Hey arid,

Just purchased your tokarev and gas n guns for my outdoor grow. Great deal. I'll do a little grow journal too. I may try n cross the best male n two best females.
What kind of nutes did they seem too like and how frequent?

"Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye"
~bill hicks~
wannabeebreeder is offline Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:39 AM #3
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabeebreeder View Post
Hey arid,

Just purchased your tokarev and gas n guns for my outdoor grow. Great deal. I'll do a little grow journal too. I may try n cross the best male n two best females.
What kind of nutes did they seem too like and how frequent?
Hello wannabe-
First off, appreciate your interest in Tokarev T3 (nice tight orange buds), Gas & Guns a larger auto with definite diesel characteristics.

We've found they respond to either organic or water soluble. If you have a good soil mix to start with, no need to douse w/ veg nutrients. When I've used FFOG, I mixed in a little extra sand (you buy @ hardware stores) and vermiculite....helps keep everything stable.

We do soiless mix and add bone/blood meal, kelp products....works like a charm.

From experience, when adding nutrients in bloom stage, start with 1/2 strength every few watering's, water in between. Within 2 weeks, full strength every few watering's....last 10 days or so, just water to rid excess nutrient build up.

Indeed, please feel free to add info, pics as you progress!! And any further questions....shoot 'em here.

Enjoy your grow!!

Seeds have the power to preserve species, to enhance cultural as well as genetic diversity, to counter economic monopoly and to check the advance of conformity on all its many fronts.
Michael Pollan
"Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." ~John Lewis

afterthought autos
We are passionate auto breeders growing organically in the USA since 2008 and offer 34 autoflowering strains, 15 photoperiods, 10 CBD hemp hybrids in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 14.5 years, and running strong! We're on SEEDBAY again...trio of goodies - autos, photoperiods and CBD hemp strains!

aridbud is offline Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:51 AM #4
wannabeebreeder

Thanks for the heads up. Any sandalwood smelling phenos?

~bill hicks~
Old 02-21-2014, 04:20 PM #5
aridbud
automeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabeebreeder View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Any sandalwood smelling phenos?
Not aware of sandlewood aromas.

Michael Pollan

afterthought autos

aridbud is offline Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:17 PM #6
wannabeebreeder

A few yrs back. I had sum strong ak that had some sandalwood smell top 5 best smokes I've had in my smokin.

~bill hicks~
Old 02-24-2014, 02:48 AM #7
aridbud
automeister

I cannot recall AK smelling like that, but there's numerous different strains/phenos. Cool that you enjoyed it so much!! Mmmmm! Isn't that great when you finally find the nirvana, then it eludes again???!!

My thought, so many strains, so little time!! I do like so sample and grow differing strains.
Bet you'll find some you enjoy watching grow, then reaping the benefits @ harvest!

GROW ON!

Michael Pollan

afterthought autos

aridbud is offline Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 09:39 PM #8
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
airdbud im thinking of ordering some auto for a friend.
whats best light cycle 4 your auto in doors.
Old 02-25-2014, 11:03 PM #9
wannabeebreeder

Arid def.
I was living in Florida. And I distinctly got it from a grower that said it was his best strain Haven't seen many buds in my life like it. Goldish trichs on Camo colored buds with a tinge of purple. The smell was so distinct of an odor and it was one hit racy up buzz. Foggy memory but it may have been trainwreck x ak. Smelled like a box of sandalwood incense.

It's funny but there are a few kinds of bud that have left me searching for it. That was one. Another was something ppl called fruit punch. Rankest and stickiest stuff I've ever seen. 80 an 8th and never came back around.

Similar experience arid?

~bill hicks~
Old 02-25-2014, 11:20 PM #10
aridbud
automeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman52 View Post
airdbud im thinking of ordering some auto for a friend.
whats best light cycle 4 your auto in doors.
Hello Bugman .....great name! ;o)-

With autos there's no need to change lights to start blooming process.

we use an inexpensive timer and keep it at 18:6 throughout the cycle indoors.

So from seed to harvest....anywhere between 62-75 days on average. Some with more sativa dominant characteristics, it takes a bit longer...80-82 days. And there are differing heights. Anywhere from 14"-36"+.

If you have any further questions...I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks for your interest in afterthought autos!

ab

Michael Pollan

afterthought autos

aridbud is offline Quote