Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Speakers Corner > The Trump Countdown Thread

Thread Title Search
Post Reply
The Trump Countdown Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2020, 04:58 AM #891
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer


Hammerhead's Avatar

Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 40,036
Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Anyone that doesn't want there Socialist covid check can send them to me .
__________________

#hammerhead_genetics
Hammer's haze craze
Flashbang- C x Firestorm #18 test grow
Hammerhead is offline Quote


Old 08-01-2020, 05:40 AM #892
Deep State
Member

Deep State's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 348
Deep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant future
Demon semen
Deep State is offline Quote


Old 08-01-2020, 06:03 AM #893
Deep State
Member

Deep State's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 348
Deep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant futureDeep State has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickarse View Post
Putin is probably the world best leader IMO

Or the DON, its a close call, the DON has more shit retarded democrats to destroy
Putin is a top bloke, he don't need an alternative "party", nether does Trump.


The DON should be president for LIFE he is that good, greatest ever in fact



What is so attractive about these 'alpha' (lol) males?

You guys know that actual 'alpha males' aren't they guys who take as much as possible and always have to be seen as macho and in charge of everything right?
They are the most balanced and helpful for keeping their tribes together and alive.... which for humans is a lot more complicated than for animals....
The guy who beats his chest the loudest and can win the most fist fights isn't really an 'alpha', just a savage.
Trump is a flase-alpha.... just an asshole who can't deal with anything that isn't done his way with him in charge.... he's a physical coward, and an immoral savage.

Last edited by Deep State; 08-01-2020 at 08:29 AM..
Deep State is offline Quote


3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2020, 02:03 PM #894
audiohi
Senior Member

audiohi's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,847
audiohi has a reputation beyond reputeaudiohi has a reputation beyond reputeaudiohi has a reputation beyond reputeaudiohi has a reputation beyond reputeaudiohi has a reputation beyond reputeaudiohi has a reputation beyond reputeaudiohi has a reputation beyond reputeaudiohi has a reputation beyond reputeaudiohi has a reputation beyond reputeaudiohi has a reputation beyond reputeaudiohi has a reputation beyond repute
Watch trump try to vote... and fail at it.

After calling the poll worker a scumbag, he goes on to fill out a provisional ballot instead.

Grabbing pussies and filling out provisional ballots. Ahhh. The good ol' days.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
audiohi is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2020, 05:26 PM #895
EsterEssence
Senior Member

EsterEssence's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Wherever I go there I am
Posts: 1,678
EsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond repute
He’s really pushing how mail-in voting “which he does” is fraudulent. I heard one of his supporters say that they are going to send ballots to everyone, sorry only registered voters are going to be sent ballots. Luckily for me there are no lines to vote, so I have been voting in person, however being in the high risk I am thinking of mail in this year. Even ditch Mitch said the election date is not going to be changed, so even the most powerful man in the senate is not on board.
__________________
Prop 215 compliant.
Don't panic it's ORGANIC...
EsterEssence is offline Quote


Old 08-01-2020, 06:23 PM #896
xavier7995
Senior Member

xavier7995's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,630
xavier7995 is a survivorxavier7995 is a survivorxavier7995 is a survivorxavier7995 is a survivorxavier7995 is a survivorxavier7995 is a survivorxavier7995 is a survivorxavier7995 is a survivorxavier7995 is a survivorxavier7995 is a survivorxavier7995 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep State View Post
View Image

What is so attractive about these 'alpha' (lol) males?

You guys know that actual 'alpha males' aren't they guys who take as much as possible and always have to be seen as macho and in charge of everything right?
They are the most balanced and helpful for keeping their tribes together and alive.... which for humans is a lot more complicated than for animals....
The guy who beats his chest the loudest and can win the most fist fights isn't really an 'alpha', just a savage.
Trump is a flase-alpha.... just an asshole who can't deal with anything that isn't done his way with him in charge.... he's a physical coward, and an immoral savage.

Trumps just such a god damned massive pussy I dont even know how to respond to his supporters and how they say he is "tough." He is tough like a senile old person in line at target trying to demand they sell him McDonald's. Its nonsense shit. He is tough like my kid demanding fish sticks instead of chicken nuggets for dinner.

Homeslice is a karen/ken on steroids. Just used to being a twat and stepping on people he sees as below him. That isn't being tough, its being a douchebag.
xavier7995 is online now Quote


3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2020, 06:44 PM #897
White Beard
Senior Member

White Beard's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Limbo
Posts: 3,223
White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsterEssence View Post
He’s really pushing how mail-in voting “which he does” is fraudulent. I heard one of his supporters say that they are going to send ballots to everyone, sorry only registered voters are going to be sent ballots. Luckily for me there are no lines to vote, so I have been voting in person, however being in the high risk I am thinking of mail in this year. Even ditch Mitch said the election date is not going to be changed, so even the most powerful man in the senate is not on board.
I’m continually amazed at the way the “conservative” base lets their brains fall out of their skulls on demand: it’s not like states don’t have names and current addresses for registered voters - or that paychecks, tax forms and official documents aren’t safely mailed every fucking day in the US. And the “postmaster-general ordering the PO to DE-prioritize first-class Mail might not be *explicitly* illegal, but it absolutely is irregular in the extreme and shouldn’t be tolerated...but most of what this regime does is highly irregular, bordering on criminal to one side and flagrantly improper to the other.
__________________
The FUTURE: *LIVE* it - or live *with* it...it’s just starting...NOW

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized...”


I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is offline Quote


Old 08-01-2020, 06:50 PM #898
St. Phatty
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 7,446
St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
Anyone that doesn't want there Socialist covid check can send them to me .
i was thinking of sending it back, because the whole point is to fill in the gap for people with a sudden income loss.

but Zip Zero Zilch would result. Not like Trump is gonna do like Canada did, and send $2000 to everybody who lost their job.
__________________
~ Greetings from the Desert Planet Tatooine ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu60uj0_-Nw

Trump's Lysol Moment @ 25:00 in video from Thursday April 23.
St. Phatty is online now Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2020, 07:15 PM #899
Cannavore
Senior Member

Cannavore's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6,862
Cannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivorCannavore is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep State View Post
View Image

What is so attractive about these 'alpha' (lol) males?

You guys know that actual 'alpha males' aren't they guys who take as much as possible and always have to be seen as macho and in charge of everything right?
They are the most balanced and helpful for keeping their tribes together and alive.... which for humans is a lot more complicated than for animals....
The guy who beats his chest the loudest and can win the most fist fights isn't really an 'alpha', just a savage.
Trump is a flase-alpha.... just an asshole who can't deal with anything that isn't done his way with him in charge.... he's a physical coward, and an immoral savage.
Many Trump voters are authoritarian populists (right wing populism = fascism). It's like a psychological appeal to authority to their daddy who speaks just like they do.
Cannavore is online now Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2020, 07:42 PM #900
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: spinning circles
Posts: 60,295
unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Phatty View Post
i was thinking of sending it back, because the whole point is to fill in the gap for people with a sudden income loss.

but Zip Zero Zilch would result. Not like Trump is gonna do like Canada did, and send $2000 to everybody who lost their job.

take it and donate it...food banks,hurricane relief...many community orgs out there...
unclefishstick is online now Quote


2 members found this post helpful.

Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:13 AM.




This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.