Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > Palindrome's Workshop > Specs for the New Grow Room

Thread Title Search
Specs for the New Grow Room Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2020, 05:34 PM #321
Fixer

Fixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud of
I bought a Mondi 1500 Gal/Hr pump and got the emitters to open. Now the fine tuning.

Old 07-28-2020, 03:39 AM #322
Fixer

Fixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud ofFixer has much to be proud of
Plants are happy. The Snowball look like they are filling in. They are super sticky. I just ordered some Lemon Stinky seeds from Crazy X Seeds.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3954.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	542987 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3955.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	542988 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3956.jpg
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	542989 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3958.jpg
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	542990 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3957.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	542991

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-29-2020, 03:37 AM #323
Fixer

I've got to connect the feed tanks with bigger pipe. The feed isn't moving between tanks quickly enough. The new Mondi pump is draining the primary tank and vapor locking when it pumps dry. I may also need an inline pump.

Old 08-01-2020, 04:37 PM #324
Fixer

The Icarus under the LEDs are out of control. I'm letting them go to see what happens. If they are like the previous runs they are going to the processor.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_3975.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	543517 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3974.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	543518

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2020, 06:04 PM #325
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

DARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixer View Post
The Icarus under the LEDs are out of control. I'm letting them go to see what happens. If they are like the previous runs they are going to the processor.
Out of control could be good Fixer go with the flow.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2020, 05:06 PM #326
Fixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDER View Post
Out of control could be good Fixer go with the flow.

View Image

I'm with you Darksider I'm going with the flow everywhere these days. So much better than struggling.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2020, 05:39 PM #327
Fixer

The next up are three Snowball from Ethos Genetics. It is one of the parents of the Icarus I've been growing. Interestingly it foxtails like the Icarus. It looks like harvest is a couple of weeks off. Once it's off the table I have three Key Lime Pie that will take their place.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_3985.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	543615 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3990.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	543616 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3986.jpg
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	543617 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3974.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	543618

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:01 PM #328
Fixer

I'm dialing in the drip emitters. I've gone from around 2gal/day per plant to 1gal/day of feed. The irrigation lines do lock up occasionally. All it takes to clear them is to disconnect the tubing from the emitter and the line clears. I'm not sure what's causing it.

Old 08-07-2020, 02:29 AM #329
Fixer

I'm not mixing up nearly as much feed. I'm seeing a little deficiency on some of the upper leaves of the Snowball. They are getting close but I haven't started flushing them yet. I don't know if it's being caused by the reduced feeding or because they're getting close to the end.

Old 08-09-2020, 08:21 PM #330
Fixer

I'm going to begin flushing the Snowball tonight. It looks like it's a week or so away. I've got to make room for the Key Lime Pie.