Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Freeman-on-the-land - Lawful not Legal

Thread Title Search
Freeman-on-the-land - Lawful not Legal Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2012, 04:06 AM #291
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Talking

good luck with the "lawful not legal", "freeman", & "strawman" theories in courts around here. every time someone has tried it, they end up in prison after trying to tell a judge that "you have no authority over me!". next sound you hear will be a cell door slamming shut behind you... for the giggles...and good luck dealing with your cellmate "Big Bubba"

Old 06-10-2012, 04:35 AM #292
ForestBuds

ForestBuds has a spectacular aura aboutForestBuds has a spectacular aura aboutForestBuds has a spectacular aura aboutForestBuds has a spectacular aura aboutForestBuds has a spectacular aura about
Talking

The sovereign concept is very real. It's something that the forefather of this country knew very well. The British agreed to recognize American's sovereignty after Treaty of Paris in 1783. Something that is unprecedented and unheard of in World History even still today. It is a war for true freedom that endures still today. The United States of America has not fallen down so easily yet. Why? FREEDOM OF SPEECH & TEETH OF LIBERTY *GUNS*

THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA is not the same thing as Republic of California etc...

Strawman thing is indeed real. You can even find the definition of it in Black's law dictionary. Usually most laws, statue, penal codes violates common law and only applies to a PERSON.

If you know who you are and do not let others label you and know what legalese words means and how to reply to never waive any of your rights and stand strong then you have control of your destiny.

Your primary goal is to avoid court at all costs. Do not sign anything ever. Law = Contract. Study and know the difference between Law and Laws.

Here are some important words that I've learn through my research to become a freeman on the land. Sui Juris, Propria Persona, UCC 1-207 and UCC 1-308.
ForestBuds is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2012, 02:39 PM #293
mowood3479

mowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud ofmowood3479 has much to be proud of
good luck with all this.... but i fear if the stormtroopers come for you they wont be swayed by ur talk of forefathers, freedom and legal jurisdiction...
mowood3479 is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2012, 03:23 PM #294
Hydro-Soil
Banned

Hydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud ofHydro-Soil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForestBuds View Post
If you know who you are and do not let others label you and know what legalese words means and how to reply to never waive any of your rights and stand strong then you have control of your destiny.
And yes, stay out of court like you say. Because..... even if you know your shit, it can take years before you reach a point where it's acknowledged by your jailers.

Spending $30,000 and 6 years to prove you're right... is sometimes worse than spending 6 years in prison and $30,000 in fines. *shrug*

You are a prisoner of war. Period.
The corporate U.S. harvests your resources, one way or the other. They supply the jailers and perpetuate the means of imprisonment.

Stay Safe!
Hydro-Soil is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2012, 03:54 PM #295
Harry Gypsna
Dirty hippy Bastard

Location: Outside BodyShop, with a Tin Whistle and a dog on a piece of string
Harry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant futureHarry Gypsna has a brilliant future
This is no use at all.....thousands have tried it, and been jailed. It goes back to Montana Freemen. Menard et al are making lots of money giving talks and selling books about this.
We've got muppets here in the UK "DE-registering" their cars and trying to drive around with no insurance or number plates--I heard one prat saying he promised that if he injured someone with his car, he would do all he could to help them , like cutting their grass and cleaning their house---not much use when the injured person needs their home to be adapted and money for a carer---things which insurance is for. Not forgetting all the Freemen" who still want to draw their dole money and use the NHS....

Old 06-10-2012, 06:55 PM #296
ForestBuds

ForestBuds has a spectacular aura aboutForestBuds has a spectacular aura aboutForestBuds has a spectacular aura aboutForestBuds has a spectacular aura aboutForestBuds has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by mowood3479 View Post
good luck with all this.... but i fear if the stormtroopers come for you they wont be swayed by ur talk of forefathers, freedom and legal jurisdiction...
I do not fear them at all. I am already safe here in California. I cannot say the same for everywhere else. Stromtroopers certainly won't be swayed. I shall have to use my words to prove that I am operating under common law and do not consent to their colour of the law. I prefer to put fate in my own hands not my lawyer or judge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydro-Soil View Post
And yes, stay out of court like you say. Because..... even if you know your shit, it can take years before you reach a point where it's acknowledged by your jailers.

Spending $30,000 and 6 years to prove you're right... is sometimes worse than spending 6 years in prison and $30,000 in fines. *shrug*

You are a prisoner of war. Period.
The corporate U.S. harvests your resources, one way or the other. They supply the jailers and perpetuate the means of imprisonment.

Stay Safe!
Yes why? USA has been bankrupt since 1933. Everyone knows that it is completely wrong that a private corporate (FRB) is issuing our currency. The court conducts under UCC system. It is basically a bankrupt court where the prosecutors are international bankers masquerading the corporate name of the government that prosecutes their subjects under colour of the law to put people in prison for victimless crimes. You are consider to be a debtor with no rights when you agree/grant to their game/jurisdiction.

Yes.. I feel safe here in California however one has always expect the unexpected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Gypsna View Post
This is no use at all.....thousands have tried it, and been jailed. It goes back to Montana Freemen. Menard et al are making lots of money giving talks and selling books about this.
We've got muppets here in the UK "DE-registering" their cars and trying to drive around with no insurance or number plates--I heard one prat saying he promised that if he injured someone with his car, he would do all he could to help them , like cutting their grass and cleaning their house---not much use when the injured person needs their home to be adapted and money for a carer---things which insurance is for. Not forgetting all the Freemen" who still want to draw their dole money and use the NHS....
Don't be so quick to stereotype freeman all like that. Just like everything in life. There are hardcore freeman and a casual freeman. We all know that "they" are trying to make cannabis extinct. Using cannabis is one of the first step to become a freeman/freewoman. I could go on for long time about the injustice against humanity from "they."

Again... you have massive advantage that will benefit you greatly if you know the system and the words therefore it is useful.

One very sad part is that most of us here on this forum do not live in both California and United States. It is a paradox because in England and Canada and Europe.. you can go to jail for saying something that is not politically correct. Most of United States.. the police will eagerly arrest you if you smoke... grow? Usually it's good bye even in several medical states. Instead of being a slave and to comply everything with the system and still get "butt-fucked". Study the system and use whatever resource you have to stand up for your unalienable right to pursuit happiness that is already granted to us from (creator, god, sovereignty) to grow under common and nature's law.

If you are really interested in knowing where to start. Just PM me.
ForestBuds is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2012, 07:48 PM #297
bentom187

bentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud ofbentom187 has much to be proud of
i just want to be self sufficient,and debt free.
so my plan is to stay out of court at all costs, and stay off their radar.
if i ever have to go i want to know my rights and how to defend them in court,and examine arguments for or against the sensible freeman concept.

im not sure whats wrong with that but to each his own.

heres a project from people in NH,thats intresting,they are living by the constitution,issuing their own money and exersizing their rights to the fullest,it looks like a nice place to live too.
i just wish more states were like this.

https://freestateproject.org/

this is just one city and they are honest about it being a work in progress it still beats the crap out of my current residence.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
bentom187 is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2020, 02:26 PM #298
igrowone

igrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivorigrowone is a survivor
a resurrection of a very old thread
but this story is a hell of an exclamation point to the topic

A tenant decapitated his landlord with a sword over a rent dispute, Hartford police say

By Ganesh Setty, CNN 14 hrs ago 0

A Connecticut man decapitated his landlord with a sword after being told he had to move out because of overdue rent, Hartford police say.

The Hartford Police Department responded to a 911 call Saturday morning from the landlord, Victor King, who said that his roommate Jerry Thompson, 42, had been "waving a sword at him in a threatening and terrorizing manner" amid a rent dispute, according to an arrest warrant filed by Hartford detectives.

King gave officers Thompson's cell phone number, according to the warrant. It did not say if police spoke to Thompson Saturday.

The next day, police received calls from a neighbor and then a separate friend of King's who were concerned about his safety, the warrant said.

Police entered the residence Sunday afternoon to find a grisly crime scene and King's body "covered by numerous articles of bedding" on the floor, according to the warrant.

A medical examiner investigator's preliminary observations suggested King's injuries were consistent with a large edged weapon, noting "lacerations to the landlord's right arm, upper chest and across the neck causing decapitation."

Surveillance video also caught a male exiting a white Jeep, carrying a "long skinny white object in his right hand," walking into the residence Saturday afternoon, and exiting about 30 minutes later with the same object, the warrant said.

When questioned by police, Thompson refused to speak but wrote on a sheet of paper that the "paper in glove compart in Jeep is all you need," the detectives said.

Once a search warrant was obtained, police found paperwork suggesting Thompson believed he was a "sovereign citizen," or an individual who believes he is not subject to any statutes and interprets the laws in their own way, the detectives wrote.

The amount of rent owed and Thompson's employment status were not known.

The victim's cousin Jim Banks told the Hartford Courant King "was one of the good guys."

"One that would never hurt a soul. One that would always reach out and help others. He was pleasant as can be. Always seemed to be happy. He was just a joy to be around."

King was an accomplished bridge player as well, Banks noted.

"He was very good at it. Very good at teaching others to play it. Just a kind and gentle person whose first love was bridge," he told the Courant.

Shortly after Thompson was formally charged with murder, detectives and members of the Hartford Police Dive Team recovered the suspected murder weapon about 10 miles away in the Farmington River, department spokesman Lt. Paul Cicero told CNN.

Cicero said King was Thompson's landlord. He said police found their rental agreement during the investigation.

At his arraignment Tuesday in Hartford Superior Court, Thompson refused to speak with a public defender so he was not assigned one, according to an audio recording of the proceeding.

He was detained in lieu of a $2 million bond before his next court appearance on August 18, according to the recording and state department of corrections.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:00 AM #299
rootfingers
buried beneath the soil

rootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the rough
Yikes, that free man is about to be incarcerated for a loooong time.

I appreciate the sentiment of these folks but in practice it's a pretty difficult thing to pull off. Unless of course you want to live in the middle of nowhere and interact with pretty much no one.
rootfingers is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2020, 09:05 AM #300
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Jeez - heavy story - thanks for the update igrowone - being a 'landlord' does have its pitfalls - and in this case proved fatal -

- sad story - RIP Victor King -