Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > New look for the Everclear bottle

Thread Title Search
New look for the Everclear bottle Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2020, 08:47 AM #1
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivor
New look for the Everclear bottle

They redid the label to advertise the usefulness of the product as a solvent for making hash oil. The old label didn't have any suggested uses other than drinking the stuff.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-30-2020, 09:26 AM #2
Big M

Big M has a spectacular aura aboutBig M has a spectacular aura aboutBig M has a spectacular aura aboutBig M has a spectacular aura about
I miss the old label with the ear of corn. The new one is nice though; classier anyhow.
Big M is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2020, 03:57 PM #3
EsterEssence

EsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond reputeEsterEssence has a reputation beyond repute
As long as what is inside still works, I charcoal filter it to get rid of the fussel oil that is in it from the distilling process...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-30-2020, 06:17 PM #4
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
Does it still have the phrase "Made from select grains"? lol
Always brings to mind an image of some guy sorting corn.
"These are great quality, these will go for food. Oh... what rotten quality this batch is, we'll select those for distilling!"
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:28 AM #5
3atF4t

3atF4t is on a distinguished road
I noticed that too!
3atF4t is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2020, 04:44 AM #6
Amynamous

Amynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond reputeAmynamous has a reputation beyond repute
Nice looking girl next to the bottle.
Is she an auto?
Amynamous is online now Quote

Old 08-01-2020, 05:30 AM #7
mexweed

mexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to beholdmexweed is a splendid one to behold
GW's qwet tek is so solid, especially if you really work on the total contact time of the liquid with plant material, I get it to come out clear and it doesn't take on a light golden color until condensed on a collection blade, straight glass, terpy, doesn't taste like industrial waste when finishing off the residual, and it comes out ready to be simmered/melted into something for an edible or tincture
mexweed is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2020, 08:49 AM #8
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivorPDX Dopesmoker is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsterEssence View Post
As long as what is inside still works, I charcoal filter it to get rid of the fussel oil that is in it from the distilling process...
I just got done testing out the contents of a bottle and it seems to work exactly the same as it did with the old label, took all the good stuff off of my trim and deposited it on a glass pie plate for me very efficiently. Its been 25 years now since I started using Everclear to make hash oil and I have high school D.A.R.E. class to thanks for inspiring me to get started, they warned us about the THC content of various forms of marijuana and listed hash oil as the strongest stuff available. It took me a few years after that to realize how hard it was to find a reliable vendor who sells hash oil so I resolved to eliminate the middle man and learn how to make my own and the rest is history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amynamous View Post
Nice looking girl next to the bottle.
Is she an auto?
Thanks and yes, my autos have done a very nice job so far this summer, they've been keeping me high and entertained as well.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.