Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > dynavap ?

Thread Title Search
dynavap ? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2020, 01:04 AM #51
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivor
I got one and it's already cut down on my flower usage. I'm getting a lot higher off smaller amounts than I was using my old bong. Best 50$ ever.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2020, 04:19 PM #52
dddaver

dddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivor
Will this work with a dynavap?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dental-Carv...temCondition=3

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2020, 01:00 PM #53
Glaucksbacon

Glaucksbacon will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hush View Post
I've never heard of these flux heaters before... this is a game changer! I might actually be buying my first vapcap now!! Thanks for sharing, WB.

There's a bunch of induction heater makers out there, tons of options
Glaucksbacon is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2020, 03:45 PM #54
Browser
H8ters gonna h8

Browser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddaver View Post
Will this work with a dynavap?
Yes, to varying levels of success, yet for about twice that money you can get something that is made specifically for the Dynavaps. Alternatively, I'm aware of at least 1 person that sells some fittings to make the unit you link work better.

When buying directly from Dynavap, you can use the coupon code BATTY for a discount.

B
Browser is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2020, 09:03 PM #55
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivor
Quote:

That will absolutely work great with the VapCap. In fact, I own about 8 or 9 induction heaters (3 of the dental heaters) and the piece of shit dental heater is the best. If only it were portable.

I have all 3 "Pipes" models. All broke within days. Waiting for a Fluxheater. List is forever long.

The induction heater 'driver' is about 8 or 10 bucks and all you need besides that is a power supply. You can do fancy switches and boxes but I have a home made unit that works great and total cost was under 20 bux.

Peace

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2020, 01:08 PM #56
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivorAgentPothead is a survivor
Quote:
Yeah that will work. I ended up buying the stuff to make one, I am gonna post a build of it once I 3d print a case for it.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2020, 02:52 PM #57
dddaver

dddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivordddaver is a survivor
Is ordering that ddaves hands-free mod plug worth the $15? I'm not sure I'm using it right. No manual came with it. I imagine I take the silicone plug that came with it out. But it isn't very deep.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

-

-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2020, 06:07 PM #58
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

Quote:
Is ordering that ddaves hands-free mod plug worth the $15? I'm not sure I'm using it right. No manual came with it. I imagine I take the silicone plug that came with it out. But it isn't very deep.
I actually bought some corks I stuffed into the bottom of my glass bung to hold the dynavap in place. Hahah, I said bung. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VWBT6Q2 is what I used, size 3, they seem to fit in the bottom tight enough to hold the dynavap at the height I want it at.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-31-2020, 12:06 AM #59
dddaver

I'm so happy with my 2019 M I just ordered the 2020 version. Induction heating is the way to go too. They also sent me a 3 jet butane torch with it and many places online still tout that. But an induction dental tool heater with the mod that holds the dynavap in, is fantastic. I still smoke bowls in the evening and even ordered a new bong yesterday. But that dynavap is my go to. So fast and easy. No ash. Just AVB I might cook with.

DAV -

-

-George Carlin

"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote