Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Cannabis Business Network > I'm looking for T-Shirts.........

Thread Title Search
I'm looking for T-Shirts......... Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2020, 12:38 AM #1
hubcap
StackinCalyxs

hubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant future
I'm looking for T-Shirts.........

Hiya, folks.

Just what the title says.
I'm looking for T-Shirts that have your seed company branding on them.
Your seedbank.
Things like that.
Let me advertise for you!!

Hit me up with some links to places that have T-Shirts that fit that bill!!!

Ill order from your site. (not looking for freebies, but, I wont complain if you want to send me free stuff that I can advertise for ya.)

I'd prefer them to be quality T-Shirts that last longer than a few washes. Nice graphics. Simply stated. Logo. Whatever ya got.

Lets see what ya got, and, if it appeals to me, Ill purchase some and wear them out and about for ya!

-cap
hubcap is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-27-2020, 03:31 AM #2
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to all
try real gorilla seeds. relentless also had some shirts. the good thing about real gorilla seeds shirts is u can customize them.different styles/ colors. and they are real quality shirts too. washed one yesterday and didnt even fade and it was a black shirt. graphics on it unphased.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-27-2020, 12:42 PM #3
Frosty Nuggets

Frosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud ofFrosty Nuggets has much to be proud of
Try ILGM.
https://support.ilovegrowingmarijuan...hirts/23045/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOneYMiKe View Post
But my freedom doesn’t end where your fears begin
Frosty Nuggets is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2020, 03:47 PM #4
potty1

potty1 is a jewel in the roughpotty1 is a jewel in the roughpotty1 is a jewel in the roughpotty1 is a jewel in the roughpotty1 is a jewel in the roughpotty1 is a jewel in the rough
Sweetseeds have some decent t's
potty1 is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2020, 02:11 AM #5
hubcap
StackinCalyxs

hubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant future
thanks, cats.

Ill look into each site listed.

Keep em coming folks!!!!

-cap
hubcap is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2020, 05:13 AM #6
what_can_there

what_can_there is just really nicewhat_can_there is just really nicewhat_can_there is just really nicewhat_can_there is just really nicewhat_can_there is just really nicewhat_can_there is just really nicewhat_can_there is just really nicewhat_can_there is just really nicewhat_can_there is just really nicewhat_can_there is just really nicewhat_can_there is just really nice
Organic cotton T-shirts and shopping bags, hand printed in Hungary:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?a...tureid=2042679
what_can_there is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:32 AM #7
hubcap
StackinCalyxs

thank you!!!!

cant wait to sport some new threads....

keep those recommendations coming......

-cap
hubcap is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2020, 04:16 AM #8
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to all
www.realgorillaseeds.com
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20200718_101604_01.jpg IMG_20200706_170524_01.jpg
vanilla dutch is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2020, 07:36 AM #9
bigupcanada

bigupcanada is on a distinguished road
I can put any logo and high quality fabric t shirts you want.. seems you want to support the seend companies tho and i don't want to take away from that or get in trouble for stealing their logos but I'd gice 75% of my profit to the seed bank

Its super easy to make custom shirts...
bigupcanada is offline Quote