Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > sam the skunkmans original haze x skunk

Thread Title Search
sam the skunkmans original haze x skunk Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2020, 10:44 AM #61
Jayded

Jayded is just really niceJayded is just really niceJayded is just really niceJayded is just really niceJayded is just really niceJayded is just really niceJayded is just really niceJayded is just really niceJayded is just really nice
I've only had that couchlock,sleepy effect in 50% haze X's to skunk and nl.Ssh has always put me into sleepy mode after about an hour and a half of uppity high.I've only grown a couple of seedsman haze but a few haze/nld crosses and never had that effect from any of them.
Jayded is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2020, 01:51 PM #62
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to all
well ssh and purple haze are closely related.probally why the couchlock crash.plus i havent smoked months prior to harvest.

Old 07-21-2020, 03:42 AM #63
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to allvanilla dutch is a name known to all
you guys can post in any thread of mine all u want.i have no problem with that at all.were here because of cannabis anyway

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2020, 08:02 AM #64
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond repute
yeah but it is difference to smoke it once or twice or smoking it all year.., in Europe, we have two elite cuts of sam´s skunkhaze. one is called OSH, it is very skunk dom, it seems to me.. I can smell turpentine a lot, and simply that acrid skunk1 smell.. it comes from 80´s :

second one is titans haze(skunk 25% thc x original haze), it is more sativa than OSH and it is the most hazy skunkhaze I have ever grew.. I still think it is a lot skunk in taste on exhale and aftertaste.. again that turpentine there..

to sum it up.. both I would call lazy sativa, compared to Ohz which is energetic rocket fire weed. never get you down, always high without any hint of body effect. I would say skunkhaze is nice relaxing weed, super strong for sure.. and ohz is electric psychedelics, really cant say about any skunkhaze I grew it is electric or rushy.. lazy sativa for me.. but if you smoke it after kush, sure it will give some energy compared to kush. I smoke only hazes, some diesel occasionally, and skunkhaze is for me kind of lazy sativa effect, much more heavy than Ohz. I see big difference personally

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2020, 08:18 AM #65
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond reputeMAHA KALA has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

smoke haze!

Old 07-21-2020, 10:17 AM #66
vanilla dutch

cool .feel free to let me know about haze.i love it

Old 07-21-2020, 10:18 AM #67
vanilla dutch

is there a pure original haze anywhere and how does it compare to colombian purple haze.its the only one i know

Old 07-25-2020, 11:27 AM #68
vanilla dutch

at one point in time i smoked purple haze for 3 years straight. half a gram is all i needed to go to sleep

Old 08-03-2020, 07:55 PM #69
Bmac1

Bmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond reputeBmac1 has a reputation beyond repute
I was digging through the bean stash the other day and found a 5 pack of sams original haze x skunk#1 that were freebies from seedbay about a decade ago.
First Organic Run - Done
Organics Round 2 - Done
Karma Genetics SourA5Haze - Done
Current Diary
Bmac1 is online now Quote

Old 08-04-2020, 10:36 AM #70
Thesearch

Thesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of light
I always thought of the haze smell as being terpinolene dominant. Never understood the incense thing, that's not how it smells to me.
Thesearch is online now Quote