What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My brother is sick.

Looks like lung cancer. His immune system is attacking the wrist and ankle joints. Max Advil keeps the burn manageable.
Baking him some canna butter cookies.
Hope they make him feel better.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Had a roommate with small cell lung cancer, so I did a lot of research.

What worked?
Eliminating refined sugars by switching to brown rice syrup
Eliminating artificial ingredients and highly refined foods
Eliminating foods listed as "avoid" for his blood type (Typebase 5 search engine)
Maximizing intake of cannabis
Maximizing intake of "Cancer Super Beneficial" foods for his blood type
Maximizing alkaline food intake

Use of blackstrap molasses and Bob's Red Mill baking soda to keep pH elevated until diet changes kicked in.The goal is to maximize alkaline and alkalizing foods, while eliminating the fats and sugars cancer cells feed on.

He did awesome, quit coughing up blood, had more energy and after a few weeks his doctors said he showed improvement instead of the constant decline he'd been experiencing. Once the doc's said he was improving he went and celebrated. Bottle of whisky, box of fish sticks and tartar sauce and some fried chicken.

The next morning he was coughing up blood and worse than before. Within a few weeks he made the decision to go home and die, and he did. He'd been a blacking-out alcoholic for 40+ years and was tired of it all.

I'm sure if he'd actually wanted to live, he would have continued eating properly and would be alive today.
Hope that helps. :)

My bro quit smoking in ‘87. Active, fit guy since then. Just retired a year ago. If he has lung cancer my risk doubles.
I gave up alcohol in 2002 and I quit the limp dick sticks in 2004. Been hitting the bong hard ever since.

Prayers for your brother.
May God give him strength, comfort, and healing.

Not all prayers are answered but it doesnt hurt to ask. Sometimes things happen that we cant understand.

Cancer sucks.

Best wishes in this difficult time.