What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buckeye Goes Indoors

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
ha i just pulled 2 or 3 UFS18 bx,s , i had a LA chocolate x chocolate trip herm on me & seeded my whole seed run ,i dident take any pic cause i was pissed about all the seeds , but all the UFS18BX looked about the same in plant size & buds.
ill be smoking some soon & ill come back with report.

UFS 18BX1 #2 aroma lemon/kush ,stronger when crushed up,taste was venella nut.
UFS 18BX1#3 aroma sweet, sweet/fruity when crushed the taste vinella cream & cinnamon.
both plants were uniformed as far as structure,ok high .

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
picture.php

been swaping weed for chocolate shroom bars.

Buckeyebandit

Thanks for the report bugs. What I was thinking by the looks. One and done. Low frost , low odor not what I was expecting at all. Hoping the afghan so x 18 does better. If not there fired as well. There is only 2 more that I have that kinda has my attention is hz4 x mango x 18 x and G. Dragon x sk 18 never know

Never tried edibles but seen them around. What’s your opinion on them

Buckeyebandit

Been a minute since I updated so here is what I've been up to

TRAIN WRECK X DEEP STRAWBERRY creek just put in the big room for sexing

picture.php

Super silver SOUR gorilla bubble haze 2 phenos

picture.php
picture.php

LGB keeper pheno for me

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
No probs bro... am just wanted to know cause i sees before you sprouted them
but never sees flowering plants..

hope Karma OG F5 will be some lady... ;D

Wish only best Buckey

Buckeyebandit

Yes dog I started 5 more sirius mayhem hoping I see some females. Seeing yours has me wanting females to go thru. Going to handle them a little different this time around. Stay tuned in there coming :tiphat:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i started some cherry bomb[cherry sativa] & fucking rats ate the tops out ,but i have 2 seedlings up & i just up potted them.

Buckeyebandit

Keep us updated on those cherrybomb brother. Hope them rats get there heads taken off. I have some Kali mist x cherrybomb been thinking of popping a few of those to see what's hidden in them

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Keep us updated on those cherrybomb brother. Hope them rats get there heads taken off. I have some Kali mist x cherrybomb been thinking of popping a few of those to see what's hidden in them

Do it!! I had a lot of good reactions to that cross, you did well!

Look for the phenos with hard dense flowers if you find them but even the less dense buds are good smoke. :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buckeyebandit

Well damn those look killer. Not surprised with the touch you have. Looks like they will be my next in line to pop. Should be able to find a solid flower in the 30+ I still have.
Thanks for posting them brother