What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Vaults Welcome Promotion - Win FREE Seeds

George_TheVault

Hi all,

I would like to run a little promotion by means of introducing The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store

I have the following prizes up for grabs for 5 lucky winners:

1 winner will receive a pack of 5 Red Dragon Feminised from Barneys Farm [FONT=&quot](Won by Ringodoggie)[/FONT]
1 winner will receive a pack of 5 Critical Feminised from Royal Queen Seeds [FONT=&quot](Won by mack 10)[/FONT]
1 winner will receive a pack of 5 K.O Kush Feminised from Heavyweight Seeds [FONT=&quot](Won by bigganjabud)[/FONT]
1 winner will receive a pack of 5 Quick One Auto from Royal Queen Seeds [FONT=&quot](Won by Patmando22)[/FONT]
1 winner will receive a pack of 5 Cream Mandarine Fast Version Feminised from Sweet Seeds [FONT=&quot](Won by Gantz)[/FONT]

ALL winners will also receive a Vault T Shirt and some other goodies like breeder branded rolling papers, tips, stickers etc.

All you need to do to enter is reply to this thread, just drop by and say hello and your in. We are new to this forum but have been online since 2012 and I am sure we have some customers who use ICMag, if so then it would be great if you could let the other ICMag users know about your experiences shopping with The Vault!

Only 1 entry per person will qualify.

Winners will be selected using random number generation on Thursday the 7th of Dec and announced on this thread.

Dont forget you can use discount code ICMag10 for 10% off in the cart at The Vault

We love giving away free stuff! All orders regardless of value get at least 1 free seed but the more you spend, the more you get. Check out our current offers page

You can also have a perusal through some of our past promos here

Make sure you never miss another Vault promo and sign up for our newsletter at The Vault Newsletter Sign Up

Don't forget to add us to your safe list as well especially if you use email accounts with hotmail, AOL, Gmail, Yahoo etc.

If anyone has any questions about The Vault then I am at your disposal.

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

Last edited:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Welcome and your web site looks very nice. Right now, it's running really slow but it might be on my end.

Good luck in a flourishing marketplace.

George_TheVault

Welcome and your web site looks very nice. Right now, it's running really slow but it might be on my end.

Good luck in a flourishing marketplace.
Thanks bud, I think the developers just made a quick update which is causing it to run slow but should be ok in 5 mins

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Welcome to ICMag! Wish you a prosperous business!

I would have someone take a look at your hosting or server, the website feels "lagging" and less responsive than would be desirable. SQL backend is the usual suspect...

B

bigganjabud

Well what a lovely way to introduce yourself to the forum

Welcome aboard

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Seeds go fast guys! I purchased Exodus Cheese as part of my order. First purchase at The Vault for me. My bank declined purchase until they called me this morning. They said Ok just reorder. The Exodus Cheese was already out of stock. I got some other really cool stuff anyway.
George, if I should be drawn for genetics. Please re issue them to another grower. With what I purchased this next grow season is already lined up. Any grow tips from breeders you can pass on I'm always up for learning. Thanks again and welcome to ICMag my friend. Peace