What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making a new strain: DNA 12

RockZone

Veteran
Hello guys!!!!

DNA 12: [amnesia core x (snow leopard x sour bubble)] x [cheese exodus x (snow leopard x sour bubble)]

set-up:1x1000 watts philips son t-pia
final jar:3.5 liters
used soil.fertilized with organic nutrients

seeds launched 40 for cheese x....../40 for amnesia x......

When the sexing will be made,the amnesia will join the blooming

the cheese,the blooming will be start in two weeks ;)
picture.php

++ for the next update :abduct:

A.C.A.B

Hey rockzone bro ! :wave:

Good luck with your project ! You started 80 seeds right ? I'm sure you'll find some banging phenos !

Good vibes ! :tiphat:

ACAB

RockZone

Veteran
thx ACAB !!!!!!! :tiphat:

yes 80 seeds at total ;)

It's time that the wind turns and it's time that I catch genotypes solid as in my early stages.

++ amigo :)

RockZone

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

When the sexing will be established, males will join my box 250 for the selection.And the amnesia will join the blooming.

++

RockZone

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How do you choose males? Will this be based on mature males [/FONT]

I look for the vigour, the best smell,the structure, I also look at the level of production of male flowers. We can use also the type of leaves (+/-indi / sati) if we look for a particular line.

Here are the "main" bases that i settle.

RockZone

Veteran
Yesterday, I come down to the box and no light. As a result, my electronic roadbed 1000 is broke/dead(he was five years +/-). Thus plants spent one day without light.

I go buy this morning a ballast magnetic low price lol.

That begins well!!!!!! :laughing::bump::kissass: :party::muahaha:

++

RockZone

Veteran
No available roadbed 1000 in store. I ordered one nanolux dimmable 1000, I receive it tomorrow.

I got back a kit 400 which I am going to go up as supplement, while waiting for the roadbed tomorrow.

:skiiing:

earthwyrms

space genetix has a strain that might pair well with the outcome of this project, due to having amnesia core genetics and chemdog genetics that is worked in the gorilla glue part.

amnesia core cut x (karma genetics polar bear x gorilla glue #4)
f1rest@x has some left i think

amnesia core cut x ([Bear OG f1 M Town cut x White OG V2.0] x [Sour_Dubb x Chem Sister Hermie] )

Last edited:

RockZone

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]earthwyrms:Yes, but I think that there will be many differences in result nevertheless.:biggrin:

i receveid my new ballast,my kit 1000 is again operational ;)

++

[/FONT]

kasvi

Nice project. Subscribed! I have been dreaming about breeding for long time. It is something I want to do for living.
How many and what traits you are keeping track of when you select females?

Last edited:

RockZone

Veteran
Thank you for following the subject Kasvi :tiphat:

For the female in this project,I am going to concentrate on the taste, the production.And why not try to find something as the amnesia core with a personal touch in more on the taste.And more prod ;)

++ :canabis:

Amnesiehase

hi rock,

nice project you have there. i have a similar project. i also got the core cut genetics and another amnesia genetic as female seeds, which was stronger in taste/effect and had better in yield.

i lost the femenized genetics by some personal problems and now got the regular seeds from the breeder which this genetics was selected out of.
i already tested the female to see that i got the right material and i should find some real good now in the bigger selection.

but my males are strange... they produce male flowers after 3 weeks... dont know if i should use them. i would like to reproduce the regular genetics and cross a selected male with a lot of other strains and clone only plants that go around in europe.

even the "males" smell like amnesia a lot, but if its trash, i dump it. what would you do?

RockZone

Veteran
Hey amnesiehase ;)

If the genetics is good, come on, hurry up!
2/3 weeks so that they are it well begin of blooming, nothing shocking if it is the case.

++ :)

RockZone

Veteran
[ Amnesia core x (snow leopard x sour bubble) ] x30

Flowering time,today +5 days

picture.php

By this weekend, the choice will be made on the male winner.:biggrin:

++:)

RockZone

Veteran
Pollinated up!

The male is selected. It is that of right. Beautiful typified floral structure " one-bud ".

picture.php

++ for the next update :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts