What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ScoutBreath, SquareBreath and OGKB 99 - the OGKB 2.0 IBL adventure.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran

picture.php

Did you scuff them first? I put instructions on the GLG listing.

Do the others before you soak, use sandpaper and a small pill bottle for 30-45 seconds and you should be good.

CookieBoi throws thick shells. Sorry about the trouble and if they don't work I'll get ya hooked up.

Hey chunky i just wanted to say ive popped the gorillabreath and weirdsidos and had no problem getting them to pop, no scuffing needed just soaked them and they popped in the same time as everything else ive ever popped. Mine sat a while very fresh seeds can be tougher to pop mine had lots of time to set and they were super easy to pop for me

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hey chunky i just wanted to say ive popped the gorillabreath and weirdsidos and had no problem getting them to pop, no scuffing needed just soaked them and they popped in the same time as everything else ive ever popped. Mine sat a while very fresh seeds can be tougher to pop mine had lots of time to set and they were super easy to pop for me

Great to hear! let's see some pics please.
you see any OGKB leaning phenos?

Great to hear! let's see some pics please.
you see any OGKB leaning phenos?

No ogkb plants. The gorillabreath had tall and shorth phenos and the wierdos i got 2 forum dom ones male and female and a male gorillabreath dom i already chucked. The forum plants are quite nice. The female stinks quite a bit when its cut or rubbed.

Sorry i dont have pics to show atm maybe in a bit ill have pics of the female wierdsidos its a nice thick cookie plant amd it smells so interesting

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
found this example of ScoutBreath online that tested 29% last night.

unfortunately they renamed it but I'm not surprised.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billb

Veteran
Damn those are tight pics though. How much do you think those two will produce?

Kushron

found this example of ScoutBreath online that tested 29% last night.

unfortunately they renamed it but I'm not surprised.
View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Is there a ogkb 2.0 bx2/bx3 in the works? There's only clones available in my area and with the mix-up and Miss names I don't trust anything. You got people with myc0tek repping real deal ogkb2.0 smh. You got one bad ass strain there man I hope there is more in the future

beanja

All this breath ,,, how bout shit breath. lol
ogkb x Mr nice shit .... For all those rotten tooth stanky breath people that breath smell like shit.

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Hey Chunky, lost my SFV Breath in a fight with the borg, but here are a couple Scout Breath expressions going into flower.

I dont travel in the right circles to get my hands on the 2.0...maybe one of these days i'll be on the east coast and the stars will align.

Until then, here are some low res images of your Scout Breath....Sweet hard candy, hashy and with a ripe mixed berry nose. The smaller fans and bud leaf is going to make good hash.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Am keeped those first pheno,taked some cuts cause it looks this one yields best..

didnt save other 2 phenos as cut backup but maybe i will breed one of this two,
they smell more intensive in terp department than pheno i keeped..

if polination goes sucessfull expect some seeds there..

they short stature looks like ideal for Gavita central light output,those directly plants under a bulb need to be shorter
so maybe if those saved cut shows good then i save it for longer time to be with me..

Have also one pack more of Scoutbreaths so who knows what i could find there..

Sprouted also Gorilla Breaths,6 of 10 are out,waiting for rest that are on soaking..

Waka

I was able to pickup the OGKB2.1 Green Dragon Cut. It's OGKB2.0 x dosido. I'll see if it's worth the hype in about 4 months.