What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SD x Casey x OG Chem!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
OJD pulling through, thanks very much for the beans! Threw a SD x Casey x OG Chem in a cup of water today! Can't wait! Thanks again guy!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hello everyone,
Life has certainly gotten away from me, and I never was able to sow the seed. She is still in the cup of water, but am unsure if she is still any good still. I hate to think that I wasted a seed that could have turned into a monster pheno. I hope to get back on track and will start another seed real soon. Sorry OJD, and everyone else who was waiting to see

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yes Jamie, unfortunately it does.

Update: Seeds still kind of looked okay, so I sowed them this afternoon. Figured I'd still give them a whirl!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
She popped up through the surface of the medium, but that's pretty much all she did. Will start another one soon. Will keep you updated.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Haha nice! Yes, gonna be a good one for sure! I think the SD in the cross is Chaco's cut of the ECSD. I don't know anything about this pheno/cut, but I'm excited to find out haha! I don't think she'll be any sort of slouch.

Thanks, and thanks for tuning in guy!

The Revolution

Veteran
That has gta be one complex heavy hitting hybrid. I couldnt imagine! Id kill for my old cut of shmoes CJ, or some of the hybrid seeds I made w her!
This poly should be called 4 Kings! Or the Parliament!

Latest posts

Latest posts