What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
One of mine from a previous Yogurt Cup yielded 3.3 grams.
A good return for the volume of medium.

These demos can be very good for growers to actually run.
Even if you're dialed in, trying a new technique can be very
informative for the bigger plants you grow.

Here's my entry for March 2014 Yogurt Cup:

picture.php

Side View:

picture.php

Among new friends in a small veg box:

picture.php

A product of unknown x nycd x sensi star. Boy or Girl, this one will go full on.

The other girls I've flowered from this project are stellar.

Thanks for letting me play. May not finish this one past another 2 weeks. Been in the hospital for a week and only one of the two plants made it out, and looks rough. Large brain tumor and this one will be rough. They let me go home because I strongly asked, and my neuro soc knows I'm going to smoke til I choke. Without weed, I'd have to rely on narcotics, and I live in a non med state. Constipation, etc... no. I may get lucky and if I do, I'll kick all your asses... Next time. I'll take a pic of the dying plant later. Damn, real plans to kick your asses had too. Talking neurosurgery in 2.5 weeks. I'll keep you informed, who knows my Yogy might pull through.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for letting me play. May not finish this one past another 2 weeks. Been in the hospital for a week and only one of the two plants made it out, and looks rough. Large brain tumor and this one will be rough. They let me go home because I strongly asked, and my neuro soc knows I'm going to smoke til I choke. Without weed, I'd have to rely on narcotics, and I live in a non med state. Constipation, etc... no. I may get lucky and if I do, I'll kick all your asses... Next time. I'll take a pic of the dying plant later. Damn, real plans to kick your asses had too. Talking neurosurgery in 2.5 weeks. I'll keep you informed, who knows my Yogy might pull through.
:yeahthats :respect:
glad to have you here, checking in, thanks small time, sending some good vibes your way.

I'm pretty far behind, but gotta pop some seeds asap to participate....

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Update: Day 10 & 15

Update: Day 10 & 15

Here's a small update on my yogi Finolas.
I have to admit that I seeded a second batch 5 days after the first ones (just in case).
As you can see, the one on the left (pic at day 15 with 3 cups) already goes into preflowering (a male I guess).
The second pic shows all the seedlings from day 10 (left/middle) and day 15 (right).

Attachments

• Finola Yogurt Cup Day 15.jpg
    Finola Yogurt Cup Day 15.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Finola Yogurt Cup Day 10 & 15.jpg
    Finola Yogurt Cup Day 10 & 15.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 38

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I GOT 4 UP. 1 RB X BMW,3 RG X T.
ALL SEEDS WERE MADE BY ME
1 RBXBMW = BMW IS MY MORCOxAFGAN X BLUE MOONSHINE[FEMALE REVERTED BY GA3 as dad] TO RESIAN BOMB MOM.
RESIAN BOMB= [Cannacopia Seeds]DEEP CHUNK X BLOW FISH[blow fish I think is g13 dom?]
3 RGT = [KABOOKIE SEED ]ROYALA GUAVELLA=EARLY PURPLE KUSH X CINDY 99 BX1[DAD] ,TO MY THAI=THAI DADXMY TWILIGHT X SKUNK #1[PURPLE SKUNK].
IN SOIL.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seeds going

seeds going

2hi2ip2.jpg

ibi6tu.jpg

2 batches of unlabeled seeds, my choice for this round of yogi cup challenge, germinated 12 seeds (6 of each), got ten yogurt cups.

another round begins.... :woohoo:

PLENTY of time to enter still.

BuzzdLightyear

i hope to be able to do these sorts of grows soon when i have the time and space. til then, im goin to keep following and watching.

i know it doesnt pertain to the thread topic....but i once tried to see how small of a container i could use to germ and grow a seed. i used a arizona tea screw on cap for a gallon container. lol. it worked. sadly i wasnt able to finish it cause a friend was messing with it too much and it fell over and died. should have made some kinda support cause the base was so small and the plant was top heavy. but hindsight is 20/20

anyyy who.....GOODLUCK EVERYONE! :biggrin:

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Remember 'YOGHURT CUP', this as a thread about a YOGHURT CUP contest!!
But still, nice links LoL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts