What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DON'T read if you've spent money on "Girl Scout Cookies"....

bluntmassa

For anyone who has been popping beans and keeping keepers for a number of years, these hyped cuts in my experience never live up to their hype. At best they're just slightly unique and it's fun to experience that. It's also fun to cross the best stuff in your garden and dig through stuff that is also unique.

Yeah, pretty much even that GG#4 wasn't that great coming straight from a dispensary wasn't bad at all some really good weed just I have better still going to try a cut of it this spring. But years of growing from seed with large selection and a little breeding you will find some of the best weed in the world. Clone only are still good though cause what I like best ain't going to be everyone's best or the only beer would be Corona then even I would get bored. Lol

rykus

I really hope mine are real... Got forum cut and a ECSDx Cookies supposedly, the cross is especially slow vegger but I got 12 clones cut off each so should be proved out soon.

I'm excited to try these! Was a bag of fake GSC that got me on the forum back last September. Funny that.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
most of fast buds stuff doesn't appear to be what its called IMHO....yeehaw...cashing in on names $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

CoCoSativas

Hi! Have you ever tried FastBuds GSC auto??
We invite you to take a look!
http://2fast4buds.com/gallery?action=view&album=14

Thanks!

Then stoned trout said your stuff dosent look like what it's advertised as...

Hi! Thanks!

Just to know, which GSC pheno are you expecting to see in our catalog?

Strange way to advertise. I also remember your banner that had the gorilla glues trademarked logo. As a buyer (and this is just opinion not meant to be negative or offensive take it as constructive criticismI buy alot oF seeds) the way you advertise is extremely unattractive. I don't grow autos but I do shop around sometimes because I will try some here eventually. What I've seen makes me not interested at all to grow your autos.

When you look unprofessional I assume you are. Maybe your work is not sloppy but it looks that way which is disappointing because you have lots to look at. Not at all a jab, I just wanted to share somewhere that wasn't rude like your subforum or via pm as I don't know you.

I know alot of growers are silly stones but alot aren't alot come from professional backgrounds no one wants to see your GG auto with the glue companies banner I'm amazed they didn't sure you they have been looking for JW for ages.

Also 2 people said your auto dosent look right seemed pretty clear to me. I agree no one said anything about it looked like some other pheno they just look wrong.

I really expect the same from auto breeders I do from breeders who work with photoperiod plants. Maybe my expectations are too high idk. Not trying to be rude I know you sponsor the site bUT sometimes I have to share my opinion.

Maybe I'll look for some test grows of your stuff in your section. Some type of documentation if it looks any good I might come back with the same offer I gave med man ( he declined) which was I'll buy a pack but if they suck I want my money back. Lots of folks give me tons of free seeds but if you have something I'm interested in and back your stuff maybe I'll bite. Never grown a auto but I know lots who do maybe I'll just git a pack and let a buddy run them idk...

psyphish

Veteran
Watch out for Moxie Seeds, it's a cali connection "side-project" and their gear is herm shit, when it germinates. Wasted money on two packs of their shit.

bigbadbiddy

The only thing remotely interesting about Moxie Seeds was their name.

Rolls off the tongue well.... Moxie :D

Otherwise I was quite confident that they are one of those pollen chuckers who call themselves the next Neville.

Confirmation is helpful though!

CoCoSativas

Watch out for Moxie Seeds, it's a cali connection "side-project" and their gear is herm shit, when it germinates. Wasted money on two packs of their shit.

I managed to germ a viper city og or some shit. Never made it to flower low vigor, total piece of shit.

I have had horrible luck with calI connection freebies lost all of em. Kinda bummed about I think it was black kush some shit looked all dark was like cookies x blackwater I think. Anyway I learned thanks to their seeds alot of ogs don't like to germ well us strait coco. I also observed that on dna og plants too

Grassimo

Ive grown Cali Connections GSC. I had 5 completly different phenos. Only one of them had rock hard buds that smelled like actual cookies, was best high i've had in a while. Burned white wasted so good.

The others all had different, weird smells and tastes, all stoned dont get me wrong, but none had a cookie smell except one. None LOOKED like cookies either, the best one was super lime green, bright color hairs.

Wouldnt grow it again just to hope to get that one though lol.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FUCK!

I done went n done it...
I bought Chimeras GSC S1...
Now what am I gonna do?
I just don't know.

Course... I'm being completely facetious here...

But...
These beans should make some fire!

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Anyone have that pic of Berner looking like a scared bitch trying to fit in in the ghetto?

Berner and Jigga, give thanks to Alan, George, and Chemdog for the genetics you guys ripped off