Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Scotts-Miracle grow buys Gavita and Botanicare

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
Scotts-Miracle grow buys Gavita and Botanicare Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2016, 01:14 AM #11
CoCoSativas
Banned

CoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
DAMN IT!!!

I was hoping to score a gavita light.
Guess I'll be looking at the chinese stuff as I'd rather keep a poor chinaman eating than anybody that supports Scotts.

I need a source for Unsteamed Bonemeal too. Miracle Grow has it but who else does?
Grab em while they are old stock! Quick.

I have 600 gavita digistar classics (pre e series) they kick ass. If you can find them you are only supporting the retailer who sells them. Any classic series would work.

Many new designs going that are quality too.
CoCoSativas is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2016, 02:02 AM #12
Gonzo's Grow

Gonzo's Grow will become famous soon enough
I think gavita sold too low. They are a 250M
Gonzo's Grow is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2016, 11:07 AM #13
CoCoSativas
Banned

CoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud ofCoCoSativas has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo's Grow View Post
I think gavita sold too low. They are a 250M
Obviously their assets and sales don't back up your assessment lol.

It's biz not guess what it's worth and it is gavita would have sold for close to its value give or take a bit either way.

I would know I just sold a buisness it takes a while and is pretty in depth

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2016, 01:38 PM #14
DJM

DJM is a glorious beacon of lightDJM is a glorious beacon of lightDJM is a glorious beacon of lightDJM is a glorious beacon of lightDJM is a glorious beacon of lightDJM is a glorious beacon of lightDJM is a glorious beacon of lightDJM is a glorious beacon of lightDJM is a glorious beacon of lightDJM is a glorious beacon of lightDJM is a glorious beacon of light
i cant wait to see all the people bashing gh start backpedaling when they find out all their grow lights are also owned by scott...
DJM is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2016, 06:11 PM #15
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant future
Or the organic snobs buying Vermifire (Monsanto again).

How many bandwagons can one person stand in at once?
Mikell is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2016, 07:02 PM #16
RGZ

RGZ is on a distinguished road
Botanicares owner is a women who could careless about growing this is and always was just business since got the company. Not surprising.
RGZ is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2016, 08:54 PM #17
CoCoSativas
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM View Post
i cant wait to see all the people bashing gh start backpedaling when they find out all their grow lights are also owned by scott...
I got mine pre buyout lol

Old 08-07-2016, 12:06 AM #18
kakaman

kakaman is just really nicekakaman is just really nicekakaman is just really nicekakaman is just really nicekakaman is just really nicekakaman is just really nicekakaman is just really nicekakaman is just really nicekakaman is just really nicekakaman is just really nicekakaman is just really nice
As pointed out before in the Forbes article posted in this thread the guy running this company is such a clueless narcissistic douche completely tone deaf to his target market hes most likely going to do something to severely damage his sales.

BUT FIRST HES GOING TO THE !!!DANGER ZONE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQ3eBerHfM

Last edited by kakaman; 08-07-2016 at 12:22 AM..
kakaman is offline Quote

Old 08-07-2016, 01:13 AM #19
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud oftheJointedOne has much to be proud of
I didn't know GH owned vermicrop too, so all vermicrop is Scotts..meh

Old 08-08-2016, 05:40 AM #20
SheltonThompson

SheltonThompson is on a distinguished road
Well I guess if you're much for the stock market, this is probably good news for investors. Not so sure how to take it as a Cannabis grower though, really. Does look like they're trying to make some progress in the Cannabis industry, but who knows what direction!
SheltonThompson is offline Quote