Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Calaveras County Has Screwed Over Every Legal Grower

Thread Title Search
Click to Upgrade your account
Calaveras County Has Screwed Over Every Legal Grower Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2017, 11:25 AM #101
WaxyTaxi
Horticulturist

WaxyTaxi has a brilliant futureWaxyTaxi has a brilliant futureWaxyTaxi has a brilliant futureWaxyTaxi has a brilliant futureWaxyTaxi has a brilliant futureWaxyTaxi has a brilliant futureWaxyTaxi has a brilliant futureWaxyTaxi has a brilliant futureWaxyTaxi has a brilliant futureWaxyTaxi has a brilliant futureWaxyTaxi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskrayTroubador View Post
Yeah, that's about right.

If they're some money-grubbing asshole who just wants to fuck over other people out of greed (as if their six figure income just isn't making ends meet), then they're the scum of the earth, and i hope nothing but karma's worst on pieces of shit like that. I find few things as despicable as people who turn cannabis cultivation into something just as greed-fueled, corrupt, ruthless, inhuman, morally bankrupt, and downright fucking disgusting as every other business out there that people started growing pot to avoid.

Of course, if the plants to be pollinated belong to some greedy fat cat with hundreds of plants paying people to do the gardening and he doesn't do a damn thing himself, doesn't care about cannabis, and is only in it to be some mogul then fuck that guy -- let the pollen do nature's work
WaxyTaxi is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2017, 01:53 PM #102
HazyBulldog

HazyBulldog is a jewel in the roughHazyBulldog is a jewel in the roughHazyBulldog is a jewel in the roughHazyBulldog is a jewel in the roughHazyBulldog is a jewel in the roughHazyBulldog is a jewel in the rough
Haters
HazyBulldog is offline Quote

Old 02-06-2017, 03:03 PM #103
geneva_sativa

geneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to allgeneva_sativa is a name known to all
Well if you fuck people over in your quest for dominating a market,

bitterness & grief is the natural result.

Bitterness and grief leads to disasters, especially for the ones that had the biggest part in

creating that bitterness and grief.
geneva_sativa is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:40 PM #104
EastFortRock

EastFortRock will become famous soon enoughEastFortRock will become famous soon enough
if I had a big operation, I would make treating the locals well a priority. Have a training to try to make sure my wacky trimmers tone it down and all my employees would treat locals like gold. It isn't against the law for your neighbors to grow male plants. That's legal sabotage.
EastFortRock is offline Quote

Old 02-06-2017, 08:19 PM #105
Treetroit City
Moderately Super

Treetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivor
I've read recently that there is so much hemp being grown in parts of Colorado that it's next to impossible to grow a seed free crop outside in some areas of the state.

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy
Treetroit City is offline Quote

Old 02-07-2017, 09:09 PM #106
ExoticsRus

ExoticsRus has a spectacular aura aboutExoticsRus has a spectacular aura aboutExoticsRus has a spectacular aura about
Just because it has seeds ( like rest of the world) does not make it contaminated of non use . Look at start of the start of kush plants , they beat all those plants for hash cause why? It has seeds in it and the screen hash is bomb
ExoticsRus is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2017, 05:25 PM #107
marijuanafloor

marijuanafloor is on a distinguished road
I don't think so.
marijuanafloor is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2017, 06:34 PM #108
lokes
~Pollinator~

lokes is a jewel in the roughlokes is a jewel in the roughlokes is a jewel in the roughlokes is a jewel in the roughlokes is a jewel in the roughlokes is a jewel in the roughlokes is a jewel in the rough
Damn krunch

Damn, I've been away for about 6yrs, and here you are, still reppin! Nice to see yah still here. First day back gonna be diggin up some old friends on here.

Saw your post, cause I'm moving up to this county next week to work some new projects.

Quality and yield is my mantra... -SamS

When your body is tired, exercise your mind.

I outta know, I'm an icmag.com whore.

Per SB420:
I would NEVER sell weed to anyone!
Now accepting donations!

lokes is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2017, 05:39 PM #109
calaveras

calaveras is on a distinguished road
Update on the calaveras county scene.Everything is in a state of flux with much uncertainty as to the future of commercial marijuana here. Ballots go out in April to give voters the opportunity to decide the fate of local farmers on May 2. The anti-ban folks are seemingly well funded and are putting out lots of signs on the roadside. Some of the big growers are sitting out the spring not wanting to make the investment without some assurance they will be able to finish their crop. The local big time soil dealer has not restocked the small mountain of soil he had last year. Some dirt trucks are rolling but far fewer than last year.
The county has still approved a abysmally small number of applicants . The sheriff reported on the high number of counterfeit 100 dollar bills flooding the county recently. The sheriff wants legalized growers so he can keep tabs on them and hire more employees with the influx of tax money. A recent report claims Calaveras marijuana is a 250 million dollar industry. Growers have recently received new tax bills for their operations at $2.00 square foot which equals a $44,000 bill for the large half acre grow sites. With application fees and other bogus state fees( Grow on a slope $5-9k extra for water board, or maybe a native american lost a arrowhead 300 years ago, =8k for a archaeological study which will consist of someone with a clean orange vest and clipboard walking around for 10 minutes.)It is too bad the issue was not put to the voters last year but decided by 5 supervisors. If the ban is put in place I'm sure the county will be flooded with lawsuits by farmers who invested a lot of money last year. One home owners association has already spent $10,000 fighting one farmer who bought land and set up a 100 plant grow. The farmers have a lot of money for lawyers. The homeless camp look of lots of high-visibility operations does not help their cause.
The triple murder trial of a guy who shot dead 3 rippers ended with acquittal on 2 counts and a hung jury on one count. The hung jury was about the ripper who was hit with the shotgun first then finished off with a derringer shot to the back of his head. One other guy had his brain ejected from his skull from the shotgun blast. Life on the frontlines .
calaveras is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2017, 02:25 PM #110
calaveras

calaveras is on a distinguished road
Calaveras late winter update. Lots of roadside signs are up both for and against the ban on commercial grows. Both sides use the argument of saving our county. The pro -grow people's argument is it gives 11 million for law enforcement ( sounds like a lot of new cop hires ). A few questions about wording on the ballot measure arguments seem to have been worked out. Big growers are out there but definitely keeping a lower profile than last year. Local grocery and hardware stores are still 2-3x busier than 2 years ago. The local big time dirt seller has got shipments of bagged soil but the hills and totes of pricey dirt are not present. I think word has gotten out to many farmers that if you don't fit in with long time locals they will vote you out of business
calaveras is offline Quote