What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck Merry Christmas Images

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm in the Holiday spirit...and my grows are finishing for the holidays as well! What timing? Any way...I'm starting this thread as a place to display just my Christmas holiday images..not my grows etc..first..Santa and MOD's Menage A Trio....thanks all for your views, comments, and Merry Christmas from the DUCK....DD

Last edited:

MMZRetro85

Glad to see your well brother, cant wait for those holiday pics
hope u dont mind me pulling up a seat for this :)
`Retro

StayHigh149

:wave: I've got shotgun.....uugggghhh, sassin, frassin, mumble, rumble....MMZretro85 beat me to it. Well anyway, I'm still along for the ride, "shotgun" or not. :joint:

I love the creativity that goes into ur pics Doob!

Have a Merry Christmas & a GREAT holiday season!!!

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Christmas Cactus Flowers

Christmas Cactus Flowers

MMZ and StayHigh..nice to see you guys stopped by...Benny we might arrange an image for one of your projects soon? We call this Christmas cactus as it blooms every year around Christmas time...two different phenos here. The weed is the last plant of my Budder from another Mother that is bearing the offspring seeds of a male Sweet Blue joint from DJ.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Merry christmas Doobie :wave:

I wish you spend it with great relaxation in mind with Mr´s Duck & the rest of the family(?)

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Christmas Day Harvest

Christmas Day Harvest

Thanks everyone for the posts and views...I didn't get a chance to get Santa involved in anymore images as I was busy Xmas day shooting these for my Menage and Sweet Blue grows...what a great Christmas..doing sticky bud pics...DD
Menage A Trio

Sweet Blue Joint

Threads are in my signature........DD

G

great thread DD>>>
always love your pics man>>>
hope uyo had a good Xmas>>>
heres a tree for the show=)

MMZRetro85

Joe - Excellent shots of the 91, good job Bro :) I would have no problem opening up presents under that tree :jump: :rasta: :jump:

DoobieDuck - looks like u got ur hands full with some lovely ladies. Any news on any works in progress with some of your miniature photos???

Happy Holidays Friends:) :friends:

Last edited: