What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where do you buy online?

Scorp1on

Hi guys, I need to buy some stuff like 4 reflector, 6x 600w ballast, a good fan. Anyway i usually buy from bghydro.com or hidhut.com but i wanted to know where you are getting your stuff online? I dont want to buy at the hydro shop near me cos they are way over priced, 300$ for a reflector+ ballast+ bulb and online its around 200$

northstate

ICMag Donor
Funny story about bghydro... I ordered a few things from them with good prices and quick shipping so I ordered a 10in 4ft carbon filter and it comes dented up and heres the kicker, the guy's info who bought it before me and sent it back to bgh was still in the box! Including name, address, and phone# on an invoice so I was a little wierded out by that one. Good luck on your search.NS

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
plantlightinghydroponics.
Cheapest prices on a lot of stuff. Great deal if you're not in Cali as they ship out of Ohio.
West coasters probably find something comparable out that way.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i try to shop the local shops. if there's a huge price difference they will usually meet it. If you don't have a choice any of the places mentioned will do.

DeezyH

ICMag Donor
nehydro.com

free shipping on purchases over 100$ to new england states. Plus the prices are very reasonable with good selection.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
Stealth shipping matters a lot to me. Better Grow Hydro is really good with this, but the last six months or so most every thing I order from them gets back ordered, so the heck with that. Since BGH was out of the containers I wanted I tried Hydro Galaxy out of Burbank, since they advertised stealth. Sent me a big box with Hydro Galaxy written on it twice, and used a UPS store to ship from in N Hollywood. Great, so my redneck UPS guy who's brother is probably a local sheriff gets to read the return address of Hydro Galaxy from N Hollywood.

I'm presently going with an old standby for me, even though it costs more to ship to me because of distance. Growco Indoor Garden Supply. True stealth shipping, and they give you free shipping on orders over $249 (excepting big bags of media). They also let you choose between UPS and Fed Ex, so you can pick who's leaving packages on your porch.

Of course when anybody is out of stock and they have their distributor ship directly to you, the stealth aspect might go out the window. I got a package from Sunlight Supply that way. Thanks guys. I try to buy stuff from pet supply companies when I can to provide a different narrative for what I'm up to.

In The Wind

Well it looks like bghydro is a goner anyway. I read on their forum they got shutdown for over charging cc... They've been unreachable for 8 weeks now...

I've been using greners, so far so good...

SICE

I wouldn't buy from hydroasis.com simply for the fact that I went in person and got charged $1.50 extra on a bag of Happy Frog. The dude refunded me my $1.50 only cause I asked for a receipt.... Warning!

PacificCoastHydroponics price matches. They have been killing it with the prices.

Latest posts

Latest posts