What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

VeryBerrySurprise..Blackberrys1

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
First off pics are not the greatest...buddies digi cam..sorry
Chopped day 57 lots of color, reds, pinks, purples..tons of crystals, smells of pine/"vics vapor rub" We like her....scrappy

guineapig

Veteran
those are some of the nicest i've yet seen Scrappy!

did you happen to save a mother plant for cloning purposes or were all sacrificed for the smoke? just wondering my friend......thanks for sharing the pics of your beautiful plantalones.....

gp

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Yes I have her as a mother..gotta keep this one for awhile...she's a beaut! Mom is ready to be cloned now, thanks for the kind words, guineapig. Just wish i had a better digi cam...scrappy

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She sure does look like a keeper, done 2 phenos myself and neither seemed to have visual endge of that one of yours, i hope the smoke matches.......crazy tastes there for sure.
Peace