What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

souwah Deez

3legdog

Definetly no suppliments, enhancers or any of that type shit. No spraying of any kind, on my plants either :nono: .

Starve there ass from mid flowering on for serious smooth shit....Jah bless CC :friends:

v3 :yummy:

SAGE :yummy:

G

i was wrong,

plants use as much silica as iron, not calcium.
(Advanced Nutrients Lab Tests)
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
3legdog:

to each, his own.

Liquid Karma is a blessing, have you ever given it a try before recommending against it?

Potassium Silicate has been used by farmers forever, are you negating it's effects on cell wall stability?

You should not be so quick to dismiss any of the available fertilizers or supplements on the market. Take a look at the back of the bottle, ingredients are listed. I use Liquid Karma in place of maxicrop seaweed, as the first ingredient listed on the bottle is astrophytum nodosum anyway, and it's effects are similiar..but BETTER!!!!!!!!

Not trying to sell you on anything but as for CBF, he grows the East Coast Sour Diesel Clone NOT rez's sour diesel..
Rezdog has said b4 that one of the things he worked on with his seeds was the clone's weak support structure. maybe the Reservoir Seeds Diesel that you grow doesn't suffer from this but read CBF's post, he's battling it and loves the plant otherwise.. Anything naturally occuring, and tried and true by farmers forever, to strengthen the stems, on a strain like this, to support it's bud weight, is something to think about.

cj

G

i would not recommend using any supplements or full strength ferts last month of flowering either.

potassium Silicate is to be used from first couple veg weeks as established seedling or cut and used throughout the plants lifetime.... Adding stuff at the end is silly IMO as the plant has no time to assimilate the nutrients you are adding anyway. Used over the course of the plants life though, its effects should be visible..

i love potassium and add as much to my vegging babies as they can take.
this prepares them for the long haul so you dont have to go nuts in flower...

keep it burnin smooth baby! :D much :respect: 3ld plz dont take this the wrong way, every1 has their own style i was just a bit appauled when i saw your post and never knew you felt that way..

foliar feeding is acceptable sometimes as well, when the plant needs it is when i do it, i do not make a regulart hing out of it but depending what you are foliar feeding WITH, it may have a nice effect on the plants overall resistance.. leaf pores also take in nutrients faster than roots so if you have a defieciency to cure, depending on what it is and the severity a foliar feed may indeed be in order..

:wave: take care and sorry for the thread hijack , CBF

be well every1

cj

3legdog

I've tried many products & used Botanicares LK for yrs. I even still now & then use the EJ flower in mid flowering before i began the starvation. Also i like the organic ff big bloom(mostly wc)

Once i started making guano & wc tea i realized most products i was using weren't even doing shit, but makn my herb burn poorly. My only comment is i personally use as little as possible of everything at this point, since im going strictly for the best tastn cleanest herb i can grow. Yeild has dropped on the totum pole last few years & focus on taste...the way it burns...stacked trichomes/strength of course :canabis:..ect.

all this with as little as possible of anything accept plain water, low humidity durning flowering & over 70wsq of hortilux.

As you said to each their own & i've also learned several things from CC...CBF..etc..in my short time hear :respect: . Always learning & trying new things just not near the level of CBF for sure.

G

one thing I was told and did notice in a grow of SC, was that bottom feedin, along the lines of hydro, phattens the stalk and stem. just didnt come to mind this run of SD.

have to try and remember that next go:D

I try and grow as organic as possible, with as little outlay as possible. id like to get a mix that will carry me through flowerin without any nutes and the plants finishin like this deez. just water is all. have been tryin a mix usin chicken shit, but its pretty hot at this point, lol. im still workin on bringin in the phat buds, my produce is pretty dinky, lol.

CC and that 3legged dog, now there budz are plush, pushed to the limit:yes:

CBF

G

cbf is the man

cbf is the man

well let me start by saying cbf you d'man :yoinks: i like your ideas on nutes and the cold i will be keeping an eye on this thred for sure now i know where my main man 3legdog has been getting all his info :woohoo: so keep me in thought and i look forward to learning from a master :wave: as allways

see ya soon

G

cbf

cbf

just a couple things that came to mind that you should keep in mind to try mixing into the soil if not tried already..

1 - MYCORHIZZAE (fox farm makes a dry additive 100% organic and you choose n-p-k ratio, they make many variations. u may also buy pure organisms with no added fert, these beneficial micro-organisms help in more ways than i care to list, i would be here all day)

2 - Jersey Greensand - the ultimate K

3 - UNAGED , fresh, rabbit poo (as i understand it this is the most efficient of the manures when used in this form)

4 - Bovine Slurry (dung and urine, usually stall run-off) - this must be well aged, you have been warned.

4- AGE YOUR COMPOST!!!!!!! An uncomposted mix is worthless, some say a few weeks to "sit" is ok, WRONG i have never had success doing that with a COMPLETE soil mix.. it needs a few months and it must be turned, tilled, and kept watered so the nutrients break down over this "aging period"

NO manures of any kind should be burning your plants if composted properly.

my bagged chicken shit from espoma brand took over a year outdoors till it was usable for indoor cannabis container gardening, hot isn't the word LOL

cj

cj

Last edited:

3legdog

Nice post CJ & i also sometimes add Greensand to my initial soil mix, though haven't had any in a yr. or so. All the manures i tried were too hot even after sitting properly wet for week's, so now i use more BX than ever.

CBF i ran chemicles for the 1st time on the v3 i just grew & i believe because of the 'seed vigor' & the initial heavy feedings of the GH line, the buds got extra fat :yoinks: . Im really interested how the clones do in relation to their mommas :)...either way a sour is staying with :yummy:

G

3ld said:
All the manures i tried were too hot even after sitting properly wet for week's
captainjack said:
it needs a few months
at least.

be well, 3ld:wave:

ps-CBF, thanks for not breakin' out the ole' fire-hose and blastin us thread-jacker's straight off your porch...hehe i admit tho, we deserve it.. sorry for going off topic, learning in progress..i hope we can all continue to learn from eachother.....i'll make a thread or suggest it to IMBoggled because this is information many are spun on..

be well, all

cj