What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TomHills OHaze

G

few shots of a OHaze that started indoors from seed, 12/12 from sprout., this is a cut from priginal seed plant. set outdoors in the ground late aug/early sept, then dug up a few weeks ago, and placed indoors 11/13 to finish.

plant would never flip under 12/12. some frost damage as we waited a bit much to get indoors.

CBF

G

She still looks fine. I don't think you'll have any diminished returns.

G

good show

always wondered how Toms Haze would turn out
but was always scared away by the long flowering timeline and stretch to give it a go in my indoor set-up

...so whats your total flower time been so far?

8cyril8

Hi :wave:
Nice Plant. How tall is the plant now?
Is the Tom Hills one of the longest flowering haze around?
(16 weeks +?)

G

hey all heres some shots from last night.

maddog, from seed i let the first run go the 20 weeks, but takin test buds i think 16 weeks from seed you could harvest certain phenotypes.

this plant didnt start flowerin here till mid sept. or there abouts(11/13) so id guesstimate this plant is 12 weeks flower or bettter. the trics are now just startin to turn milky, and plan on harvestin this upcommin weekend.

test bud from this plant last week was pretty strong. this plant I think will be the best of the bunch, as far as potentcy goes. so I think we have one good plant in a 10pk. this plant also grows great indoors compared to the others. thinkin the time she spent outdoors really improved here indoor finish.

shes definitly the frostiest of the bunch, and has the straight haze aroma. thinkin this could be the lime green phenotype in the line, which should be a good one.

lookin forward to this one as she was a stubborn plant and definitly needed her natural lightin to flower. if ya look close ya can see the colombian gold plant behind the Haze. couldnt get real good shots as there wasnt enough room to get um all in.

CBF

Last edited:
That just kicks @ss! sure looks like it's going to be a b!tch to trim though.

after waiting so long for it to finish i hope it's everything you hoped it would be :smile:

Peace

O H

G

Organic Hydro said:
That just kicks @ss! sure looks like it's going to be a b!tch to trim though.

LoL! I was thinking the same thing :lurk:
Sure does look good tho. Nice one CBF