What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

flowering on soil - the best u can get

gOurd^jr.

Nice ass room my man! As they say, Variety is the spice of life. Are those without ferts like you were talkin about in your other thread? Anyhow they look DEEE-licious!
peace and pot
gOurd

Edit-Went back a bit in this thread and it sounds like you had some Goodies mixed in and then maybe gave them some organic tea Soma style??
keepitgreen

Last edited:

dRbreiT0r

thx 3ld

gourd^jr: hardly any nutes have been used, and if i write hardly any i mean it ;)

jaykush: clone from a friend, the strain is from dutchpassion

dRbreiT0r

its a bed just like somas beds, with hydrocorrels on the bottom, for better air circulation, and so on

sweet tooth#3, blueberry, euforia and santa maria are beeing harvested at the moment

some picuters before the action takes place

the rest got time to fill up until next weekend. or a little longer, max 10 days i´d say.

have fun with the pictures

Blue Shark

dRbreiT0r said:
ok first the bed

its 0,75m², has 15cm light mix in it, on the bottom 5cm hydrocorrels. its a soma bed. just like soma grows.
how i water? i water everytime they need it. i got a soil messure meter that shows me how dry my soil is on the bottom of the bed.

so if the tensiometer says i have to water i put on my pump and the water gets in the closet.

i have a older picture of that grow where you can see everything. and stay tuned later on bloom pics

Awsome pictures dRbreiT0r!!

:yoinks: :woohoo: :yoinks:

50-200 mBar:

A soil suction of 50-200hPa means there is enough water and enough air for an optimum growth of plants. Soil suction in this range is called field capacity of the soil. This means soil can not held more water for the plants. All the water what will be irrigated extra will drain after a while.This is a coarse indication of the soil condition for plants. In practice soil conditions are dependent on soil type and structure.

As you are using Light-Mix from Biobizz, I am wondering at what point, you water your plants again? Somewhere around 80 mBar perhaps?

:respect:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Cool, your the first person I have seen that uses those Nie-Co-Rol's. How are yours "holding up", still springy? Does the line deteriorate [snap] over time being under the bright lights? Some stoner was really thinking when they came up with those.

[ These little devices are made to hold up plants from falling over and attach to the top of the grow room and you draw the hook part down as its attached to a filament line and a tension spring ]

ncr.gif

http://www.nieuwkoopbv.nl/english/ncr.htm

G

hows the sensi star at this point. Thats gonna be the knocker outer of the group.

Good grow ..that has got to be the best grow i have seen in here yet

fast , powerful & economical

now you know why we call him the Master ..because he is !

dont change anything man .. but i will recommend you to pratice botanism

have you ever noticed that after watering the soil it becomes really packed , take a fork & turn the soil over ( make it fluffy ) never let it pack down for too long ..this is so air can get into the soil & water can evaporate easier

Last edited: