What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical Greenhouse 2010

DannyGG

I've signed in just to say : Your doing an amazing and unrewarding job by the Authorities here in our country,amazing vibes and spirit,it's so dry in here right now i can just dream of catching one batch from your unreal strains :)
Keep it up!

Z10N

Good morning everybody :wave:
lovely day at the farm.....
hope you are all having a great day!

keep posted......there's some killer SSH and Lemon Dust Kush giant bushes getting along very nicely, smells amazing! the new ChemD Double SD are blasting with some very nice multy tops super diesely aroma and sticky like hell. resin smells like hash/diesel/jungly charas with awesome sweet tones of cherry and candy....

much love to you all,
peace ~ Z

Z10N

:wave:
some more updates..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dest

Wow this is an inspiring grow op; You have so many shots of beautiful buds! I have a request, next time you harvest a plant may I get a look at the root-ball?
P.S. The Orient Express is a crazy girl!

Coco Budder

looks like i walked into a home de pot nursery with all those beautiful babies.. i wish i could come get the aroma cause i bet it is so tasty to walk in there :)

Riboflavin

Amazing room you have going here, much respect Z!

I have some question though, is this is a greenhouse using natural light as it seems, what are the HED lights for? Do you run them at different times? Also, what state is this in where you can keep this many plants going legally?

Thanks and props!!

OMG OMG OMG shit i think i need to change my boxers

Outstanding, you are living my dream

NICE
My thoughts exactly.
This has got to be the most amazing grow i have ever seen.
This is amazing.
I am a legal grower also but only have one patient but it is a fairly large prescription.
I've grown indoors and out for years but now i am just focussing on outdoor grows as i recently found out I can have the same plant number in a greenhouse as an indoor grow.
This is really exciting news and I LOVE growing all kinds of strains for my patient:jump:

So far I have a bunch of them outside and am going to make a hoop house to finish them off but next year I wish to build a solid greenhouse of my own.
Do you have any suggestions as to what type of greenhouse to build?
I only need it to hold 30 to 50 plants.
There are kits you can purchase but they are very expensive. Did you get plans for this type of greenhouse or was it already existing?

I'll now follow the rest of it to see if these questions have already been answered but just wanted to mention what a fabulous grow this is.

Way to GROW!!:tiphat: