What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strainguide-C99xBlackberry(Wallyduck seeds)

G

guest123

wow great pix jlp , glad i gave seeds to u ,, knew it was a worthwhile venture ... always love your weed pix and grows ,, top notch ....

JLP

Veteran
Thanks guys.

Hey Wally,great strain man.Believe it or not I got them as a freebie on an order from Seedbay.The GP and Pine-O and a couple others were the ones you had sent to me which turned out great as well.The CB3 has a GP f2 bud in it that I grew.
I went to see Willie Nelson a couple months ago and was hoping to meet him and lay some buds and live plants on him.The show was fantastic but unfortunately I didn't get to meet him.I did manage to get my gear on one of the busses and into the hands of the bass player though,I told him it was for Willie so I assume he got it.Included in the dry buds was a nice fat C99xBB bud.Maybe next year I'll get to meet him and find out how he liked it.

JLP

G

guest123

ahh good to hear willie may have toked some , i hear he was busted recently , hope it wasnt with that herb , hehe ..

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
very nice jlp! and great photos aswell!

the very berry special blueberry you mention is it the one from green hornet? a cross between the swiss erdbeer and blueberry from dj?

JLP

Veteran
Thanks guys.

Hey esbe,no Blueberry in this one.Blackberry(VBS) is derived from a single begseed,very long story behind VBS.

Willie did get busted this year in Martinville Parish in Louisiana,no jail time though.

Here's a pic of Willie after he smoked the C99xBB.

JLP

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
That photo is awesome.

JLP, you are awesome-er.

Wally, you're pretty dang awesome too.

We're awesome, aren't we?

hanfiking

Wallie did a great job with the seeds JLP did a crazy job with the grow as always. I can tell you like your purples, I would be delighted if you posted your favourite purple grow ever on my purple thread.
Man everytime i see these pics it feels like i have a big mouth full of bud they're so clear what camera you got??

J-Roc

WOOF
i love it when old threads are dragged up from before i was a member
gives me a glimpse into the past
and the photos on this thread could replace all the rest on this site and no one would complain

G

i would like to try wallys c99 x cali-o and find a good mix of orange flavors.i have smoked both c99 and cali-o and the sativa pheno of cali-o smelled like xmas when you peel an orange.every time i got ready to roll one every one would say whos eating a orange.i would lagh.....