What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner #3 at 52 days

frostqueen

Does this look like the Bruce Banner #3 to you guys? It would be nice to verify. It is very impressive, with maybe 10 days still to go. She went about 9 weeks last time.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

pekelo44

that looks like the chit I got from my homeless friend. when smoked it smells like a skunk running through my house. It didn't have the head high as did my super glue but then again it wasn't that dry of herb to begin with. But your grow looks dy-no-mite

gh0stm0de

Sittin on some bb3 beans.

Straw d one of best cuts if run inside OR out.

Ghost og dope too.

Yea it looks like progeny of the two to me. Scent description could be useful

Also when trying to identify, suggest giving folks idea of plant profile etc not only flower close up. If decent amt of stretch then id say yea looks on point

HqFarms

Sittin on some bb3 beans.

Straw d one of best cuts if run inside OR out.

Ghost og dope too.

Yea it looks like progeny of the two to me. Scent description could be useful

Also when trying to identify, suggest giving folks idea of plant profile etc not only flower close up. If decent amt of stretch then id say yea looks on point

S1 beans? Bb3 is clone only and from what I recently read there will no seed form from the original breeder

Latest posts

Latest posts