What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

iwantmorebud's indics adventures

iwantmorebuds

Hey guys!
I would open a thread to myself where i can show ya my gardens with some nice indica stains :) im running coco as always :)
If u have any recommendation feel free to share with me possibly with pics :)Im always happy to put a nice indica on my list :)
Im not always have the time to finish a journal so im gonna post pics when i can from the ongoing garden .

Last edited:

iwantmorebuds

So i have a handwatering SoG going now with 3 different strains.
In a 90cm x 90cm box under 400w hps now, used 150 and 250w mh also before. The 3 kind of indicas are
Mazars, blueberrys and kosher kushes. All from cuts of course. I only know my mazar the other two mother's just went to flowering to see what i have actually.
So weekly pics speaking:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

You can see i lost one she rooted late so i had to pull. That was a kosher kush actually, they not rooted well, and started to develop late but they stretching as hell so i had to use supercrop to fix the canopy. Now i have 15clones running

iwantmorebuds

In my smaller box i have the mothers. Im not keeping any of them now so they went to flowering as well.

Here is some pics from the mazars.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

And a pic from a dried bud of this mazar pheno
Look that hard buds like rock and the smoke is amazing.
picture.php