What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Archive Seed Bank Thread?

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Probably not the best idea to admit removing tissue from a licensed METRC compliant cultivation site half way around the world.

Dude, you are a snitch! Bottom fucking line! I can't believe you haven't been called out. Karma never mentioned your name or posts, but you call him out and throw around crazy accusations. Sounds like you're jealous man. Deal with your emotional female feelings elsewhere:moon::moon:

OP

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Some would argue growing a plant at the risk of asset forfeiture, losing everything you ever worked for due to fines and taxes and many years of incarceration, is "pretty stupid".

Yet here we are and the ONLY reason, what ever METRC is, even exists is because of the brass balls on all us stupid people.

Is it just me, or does the cannabis world seem like a completely different universe in the last couple years? The need to even explain some of this stuff makes me feel like I'm in the twilight zone. What happened to everybody? Is THIS what money does to people? Or is this what a flooded market and the loss of income does to people?

I don't know, but things have gotten weird. I don't care much for the mentality of this new scene.

dank.Frank
Weed is mainstream now. For better or worse it's not like it used to be, it's in the open and more people are involved. We've hit the "Eternal September" moment for marijuana. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September The old culture will be overwhelmed in a wave of normalcy, unless people are willing to hold on to it. Here's hoping.

L

longdonsilver

lol. 40amps. Just keep watching, the projects currently workin' gonna make you blush.

Call the cops? when? no on ever has. We don't want to lose our license so we don't want people dealing shit in the parking lot. Drive down the road, no one cares, do whatever you want.

Zapadra

From the very beginning of this weed thing, plants have been sneaked out of restricted facilities and spread to the masses.

G13, UDubb, Berkeley, etc, etc, etc. The list goes on forever.

Like I said previously. It would do you well to remember where you came from.

This is a COUNTER-CULTURE. If plants happened to get away from some METRC facility, it would only be par for the course and TRUE to what we as a global cannabis community have ALWAYS done.

F.U.C.K.E.M.

dank.Frank

Gee would I like in on some of GW's Chemovars. :laughing:

Karma has always been a gentleman and squire, even when shooting me down, he was fair and honest. Who cares what he or any other breeder posts, show me the finished product out of your own garden, that's what counts.

Burt

Veteran
Stacked poly hybrids huh?
Sounds like the special sauce recipe and is how the seed business operates these days
Since peeps are literally giving startups millions of dollars a year, what incentive is there to refine and stabilize when new lines are going for $10 a seed or more?
I blame the drama on crappy genetics cause if I had just smoked lambsbread or a good haze, I wouldn’t be posting that’s for sure

See. This is what happens when people talk like they know something.

NO.

FORUM GSC is world famous. That was released for FREE by Abja Roots to THIS community, after he paid $10k for it. Docta, saw that, and decided to capitalize on something that had been GIVEN AND SHARED freely as a clone.

dank.Frank
Seems like you are misinformed or just so focused on hatin the doc you got the wrong cross. Seems i did know what im talkin about and you dont. Followed the last thread that got deleted.... just admit it your only pissed cause he didnt pay for using your website. Stop hatin. He didnt even start the thread. The doc made dosidos.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Sounds like the special sauce recipe and is how the seed business operates these days
Since peeps are literally giving startups millions of dollars a year, what incentive is there to refine and stabilize when new lines are going for $10 a seed or more?
I blame the drama on crappy genetics cause if I had just smoked lambsbread or a good haze, I wouldn’t be posting that’s for sure

:ying:

Buddle

Veteran

Word up Burt. Boring, boring, boring Poly hybrids. Very generic high to them. Bring back rt he heart racing landrace Sativa's and heirloom Afghans.

U

useless.gardens

gentlemen.

if anybody knows where to grab (2) packs of face off og please send me a PM.

diligently, been looking... seems out of stock all over.

~useless~

Last edited:

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
in the mid we got around day 20-25:

- Bomb Threat x Face/Off OG BX1

picture.php

Tobold HB

Does anyone know anything about their new lemon lime drop? I can't seem to find any info other than the females in the crosses, nothing about the male or what to expect. Just want to make sure they're legit and not just a cash in on hype clone onlys.